Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Feb 4, 2013, 03:07 PM   #1
MIKES3
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Is this forum as up tight as Apple iPad Forum?

I swear, some of those moderators are so uptight that if you were to shove a lump of coal up their ass, in two weeks you'd have a diamond.

Last edited by MIKES3; Feb 4, 2013 at 03:52 PM.
MIKES3 is offline   2
Old Feb 4, 2013, 03:08 PM   #2
robbieduncan
Moderator
 
robbieduncan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: London
Our rules are clear. You can read them here. Then you can decide whether I am latterly sitting on a fortune
robbieduncan is offline   4
Old Feb 4, 2013, 03:18 PM   #3
darngooddesign
macrumors G3
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKES3 View Post
I swear, some of those moderators are so tight that if you were to shove a lump of coal up their ass, in two weeks you'd have a diamond.
Perhaps you can provide links to the internet forums you have successfully moderated.
__________________
64 giggity... giggity... gigg-i-ty
Lego Apple Store
darngooddesign is offline   0
Old Feb 4, 2013, 03:37 PM   #4
MIKES3
Thread Starter
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbieduncan View Post
Our rules are clear. You can read them here. Then you can decide whether I am latterly sitting on a fortune

Hhhhmmmm, it doesnt look like you're sitting on a fortune. I didnt see anything on the rules section regarding jailbreaking discussions.
MIKES3 is offline   0
Old Feb 4, 2013, 03:40 PM   #5
robbieduncan
Moderator
 
robbieduncan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKES3 View Post
Hhhhmmmm, it doesnt look like you're sitting on a fortune. I didnt see anything on the rules section regarding jailbreaking discussions.
That's kept over in this forum...
robbieduncan is offline   1
Old Feb 4, 2013, 03:43 PM   #6
MIKES3
Thread Starter
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbieduncan View Post
That's kept over in this forum...
Thank you very much

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by darngooddesign View Post
Perhaps you can provide links to the internet forums you have successfully moderated.
Bodybuilding.com
MIKES3 is offline   0
Old Feb 4, 2013, 03:46 PM   #7
rdowns
macrumors Penryn
 
rdowns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKES3 View Post
I swear, some of those moderators are so tight that if you were to shove a lump of coal up their ass, in two weeks you'd have a diamond.

I don't think that's true for all the moderators here.
rdowns is offline   0
Old Feb 4, 2013, 03:46 PM   #8
Arnezie
macrumors 65816
 
Arnezie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
So when did having a tight ass become a negative attribute ?
__________________
15 RETINA 2.6 16GB 256 , iPhone 5s , IPad 2 ATT 64GB
Arnezie is offline   2
Old Feb 4, 2013, 03:49 PM   #9
mrkjsn
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
People here hate rumors and speculations even though this site was brought up to gather up those types of discussions.
__________________
13"MBP, iPhone 4, iPad 3, iPad mini
mrkjsn is offline   0
Old Feb 4, 2013, 03:56 PM   #10
MIKES3
Thread Starter
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnezie View Post
So when did having a tight ass become a negative attribute ?
lol... I like your thinking. It was suppose to be "uptight"

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkjsn View Post
People here hate rumors and speculations even though this site was brought up to gather up those types of discussions.
I've always likes this forum. Everyone seems relatively normal on here. I never really posted much, but now it's time.

Very nice forum guys/gals
MIKES3 is offline   0
Old Feb 4, 2013, 05:01 PM   #11
Kissaragi
macrumors 68000
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKES3 View Post
Everyone seems relatively normal on here. I never really posted much, but now it's time.
Hmm, youll learn the truth soon enough...
Kissaragi is offline   0
Old Feb 5, 2013, 01:58 AM   #12
annk
Administrator
 
annk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKES3 View Post
I swear, some of those moderators are so uptight that if you were to shove a lump of coal up their ass, in two weeks you'd have a diamond.
Since there is no constructive suggestion for change, I'll close this.
annk is online now   0


Closed Thread
MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
iPad mini forum? cambookpro Site and Forum Feedback 20 Nov 16, 2012 10:14 AM
Navigating the iPad forum OllyW iPad 0 Nov 2, 2012 04:15 AM
How can any Apple fan not want an iPad Mini to come out? Forum full of Analyst Kblakeshot iPad 30 Jul 9, 2012 04:33 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC