Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 4, 2013, 03:39 PM   #1
Eminent01
macrumors newbie

Apple Mail in Full Screen Mode - Views One Message ONLY

Today I opened my (Apple) mail and it had a completely new look. What I mean is when I opened a message it would let me look at ONLY one message and nothing else, with ONLY the options, done forward or reply. This really panicked me becuase I often toggle between drafts I save, other messages and cut/paste between them and I could no longer do this. Everything but ONE message was grayed out and not accessible.

Well to help save you the panic, IT'S WAS BECAUSE I WAS IN FULL SCREEN MODE. Just go back up view on top and un-check full screen mode. This way you can once again toggle (window) between messages, drafts and other email accounts or leave message being composed in the background.

I could not find another post that addresses this and after I resolved my own issue hope this helps you...
Eminent01 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store