Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NateEssex

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 30, 2008
I keep trying to download NCSettings but I get:

HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway

Should I just try for SBSettings?

rocknblogger

macrumors 68020
Apr 2, 2011
New Jersey
When the iOS 5 jailbreak came out I had to wait for two days before being able to install my tweaks. I'm hoping by midnight to 2:00 am I'll be able to install my stuff (East coast).

FeaRThiS

macrumors 6502
Mar 25, 2011
I keep trying to download NCSettings but I get:

HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway

Should I just try for SBSettings?

Bro are you serious? Tell you what yer try SBSettings guess what? That aint gunna work anyway cydia is gettin gang raped in the ****ter right now.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Trying to download NCSettings and getting this message: "I wasn't able to locate file for the com.saurik.substrate.safemode.package. This might mean you need to manually fix this package."

What does this mean?

FeaRThiS

macrumors 6502
Mar 25, 2011
Trying to download NCSettings and getting this message: "I wasn't able to locate file for the com.saurik.substrate.safemode.package. This might mean you need to manually fix this package."

What does this mean?

It means we dont need another pointless thread about cydias servers being raped. Just chill and try again later like much later when the hundreds of thousands of people have got what they need and the servers can deal with the amount of request they are getting right now.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
It means we dont need another pointless thread about cydias servers being raped. Just chill and try again later like much later when the hundreds of thousands of people have got what they need and the servers can deal with the amount of request they are getting right now.

Hey man, I didn't make the thread, and I figured, but I never got errors like this last time I jailbroke so I'm just checking to make sure.

All chill :cool:

NateEssex

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 30, 2008
Bro are you serious? Tell you what yer try SBSettings guess what? That aint gunna work anyway cydia is gettin gang raped in the ****ter right now.

Yeah, I was able to download SBSettings. Maybe I'll try NC tomorrow.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.