Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Feb 4, 2013, 06:32 PM   #1
MacVault
macrumors 65816

Send a message via AIM to MacVault Send a message via Yahoo to MacVault Send a message via Skype™ to MacVault
What prepaid phone can call a Google Voice number?

My wife has a tracfone, however, she cannot call my google voice # from her tracfone. Does anyone know of a prepaid phone that is allowed to call a google voice number?

What prepaid phone do you prefer?
MacVault is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2013, 03:24 PM   #2
MacVault
macrumors 65816

Send a message via AIM to MacVault Send a message via Yahoo to MacVault Send a message via Skype™ to MacVault
Nobody here knows the answer to this??
MacVault is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2013, 04:10 PM   #3
chargit
macrumors 6502a

I didnt know there were restrictions on what numbers you can call from a prepaid. but you can get better deals with almost every other company than tracphone
Old Feb 20, 2013, 08:36 PM   #4
bohbot16
macrumors 6502a

I've personally confirmed that both Straight Talk (owned by Tracfone) and Airvoice are able to make calls to Google Voice numbers. They are also able to be used as the forwarding number in Google Voice.
bohbot16 is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting