Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Old Feb 4, 2013, 08:35 PM   #1
Tilpots
macrumors 601

Creating a Biz Directory-Wordpress

Putting together a site on Wordpress and I'm trying to devote part of it to a local Biz Directory. I've searched and searched for a plugin but none are meeting my needs. I'm looking for something that can pull info in multiple ways, mainly location and type. Know of anything like this?

Am I better off creating a spreadsheet with the biz's info and then using that either in a plugin or in a custom page?

Currently using the Business Directory Plugin but I can already tell it's not going to work out.

This is a link to my page so you know what I've got and why its not a long term solution.

Thanks!

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Tags
business directory, wordpress