iPhone 4S jailbroken iOS 5.1.1 HELP! - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Feb 5, 2013, 01:19 AM   #1
Velorath
macrumors newbie

Unhappy iPhone 4S jailbroken iOS 5.1.1 HELP!

Hello. I was updating to 6.1 on my iPhone 4S earlier, and now I'm stuck in Recovery Mode. I updated the iOS from my phone (in Settings). Whenever I plugged it into my computer to finish the process, it comes up with Error(s) 21, 3004, or some other errors. I'd really like help, I don't care if I lose all of my data on my phone, I just want a stock iOS iPhone 4S.

Also, sorry if this isn't the place to post this, I just REALLY need help!
Velorath is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2013, 01:38 PM   #2
Tyler23
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velorath View Post
Hello. I was updating to 6.1 on my iPhone 4S earlier, and now I'm stuck in Recovery Mode. I updated the iOS from my phone (in Settings). Whenever I plugged it into my computer to finish the process, it comes up with Error(s) 21, 3004, or some other errors. I'd really like help, I don't care if I lose all of my data on my phone, I just want a stock iOS iPhone 4S.

Also, sorry if this isn't the place to post this, I just REALLY need help!
You can't update over the air if you're jailbroken.

Plug it in to itunes and hit restore as new. After it's done restoring (completely reinstalling stock firmware), you can then choose to restore from a recent backup if you have one. If not, just log into your iCloud account (if you have one) and begin the process of getting things set how you want them.

You can then jailbreak 6.1 using the evasi0n jailbreak tool that was released yesterday, if you so choose.
Tyler23 is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2013, 05:57 PM   #3
Velorath
macrumors newbie

Well, I've tried that, but it's in recovery mode, so the only option is to "Restore and Update", which even if I use Shift+Left click, it won't work.
Velorath is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting