Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Feb 5, 2013, 01:16 PM   #1
macrumors newbie

Pay close attention to ios6 and iP5 compatibility

Hello all,

I thought I would point out that there are many blogs posting inaccurate articles around the Internet within the past day regarding jailbreak apps/tweaks they recommend . I was searching for some ideas and noticed 3 out of 3 articles recommended Dashboard X as a must have on iOS6 and iP5. I am excited about Dashboard X but it is not ready ATM for iOS6 or iP5.

Please be careful about assuming a paid app is compatible just because you read it from "Jenna Marbles blog" over at "they'll post anything here dot com"

Please see the master list of verified app/tweak compatibility before purchasing to be safe. Can be found at the google doc below but it might be busy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&pli=1#gid=0

No offense to J.M.
561427 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2013, 01:25 PM   #2
tymaster50
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by 561427 View Post
Hello all,

I thought I would point out that there are many blogs posting inaccurate articles around the Internet within the past day regarding jailbreak apps/tweaks they recommend . I was searching for some ideas and noticed 3 out of 3 articles recommended Dashboard X as a must have on iOS6 and iP5. I am excited about Dashboard X but it is not ready ATM for iOS6 or iP5.

Please be careful about assuming a paid app is compatible just because you read it from "Jenna Marbles blog" over at "they'll post anything here dot com"

Please see the master list of verified app/tweak compatibility before purchasing to be safe. Can be found at the google doc below but it might be busy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&pli=1#gid=0

No offense to J.M.
This is true. I installed it and occasionally the widgets would just disappear lol then it would come back later and usually overlap another widget. I thought the dev's were ready for the wave lol.
Old Feb 5, 2013, 01:38 PM   #3
bandofbrothers
macrumors 68040

Would be nice if the link opened. Been down since yesterday evening !
bandofbrothers is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2013, 07:49 PM   #4
slumpey326
macrumors 6502

this one works.
slumpey326 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks