Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skippymac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2010
Hampshire, UK
So I tried to purchase TetherMe from Cydia, using amazon payments and I've been stuck on payment pending for the last 3 or so hours :(

I successfully bought Auxo and Springtomize 2 just a few hours earlier and I can't see why this one isn't working.

Any suggestions on what the problem is/a fix/at least how I can cancel the order and try again?

(Also none of the 3 payments show up anywhere on my amazon account, should they?)

SirithX

macrumors 6502
Feb 21, 2007
San Francisco
I'm having the same issue. Amazon payments worked immediately late last night for two purchases, and is stuck on pending for the past few hours for this third one. First two are showing up properly on my Amazon Payments page.

SirithX

macrumors 6502
Feb 21, 2007
San Francisco
I hope so, and that it resolves quickly. I was thinking maybe it was my bank not letting the transaction go through due to multiple rapid small transactions in succession, but I'm not seeing any indications of that in my accounts.

Lani22

macrumors newbie
Mar 13, 2013
So did anything happen? How long did it take? Did it go smoothly?

I just purchased a few hours ago and it's still pending. Wondering if its worth it and how long it will take? I called my bank and they have already charged me, and amazon also states that its been paid?!! This must be the tether me ppl.

Pls let me know what happened to you. Thanks :)

thelatinist

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2009
Connecticut, USA
Issues with payment delays are entirely on Amazon. Saurik has no control of any of that. If it continues, you will need to contact Amazon (which...good luck with that.).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.