Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bgro

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 6, 2010
South Florida
iPhone 5 iOS 6.1 jailbroken with evasi0n with the update in Cydia...

When I try to delete a non-Cydia app, my phone crashes, comes back on in safe mode with the app I just tried to delete still on the phone. Is this happening to anyone else? I have the following tweaks installed (and will delete one by one until I find the culprit). Just wondering if happening to anyone else....

BiteSMS
NoNewsisGoodNews
DirectControl
Activator
NowNow
Cyntact
CyDelete
Auxo
PandoraSkips
TetherMe
Infinidock
Infinifolders
CameraTweak
StatusGoogle
FolderCloser

Ishimaru

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2009
Los Angeles
iPhone 5 iOS 6.1 jailbroken with evasi0n with the update in Cydia...

When I try to delete a non-Cydia app, my phone crashes, comes back on in safe mode with the app I just tried to delete still on the phone. Is this happening to anyone else? I have the following tweaks installed (and will delete one by one until I find the culprit). Just wondering if happening to anyone else....

BiteSMS
NoNewsisGoodNews
DirectControl
Activator
NowNow
Cyntact
CyDelete
Auxo
PandoraSkips
TetherMe
Infinidock
Infinifolders
CameraTweak
StatusGoogle
FolderCloser
I think your problem is Cydelete. I was able to delete an app without any issues.

bgro

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 6, 2010
South Florida
Yup that was it! Cydelete was causing the problem. Thanks for the help! I was about 4 tweaks in when i refreshed this thread and saw both the suggestions. Saved me the hassle of going through every single one and deleting, testing, then resinstalling.

Thanks again.

Kelowna77

macrumors member
Feb 8, 2013
I used sbsettings to disable all the tweaks and resprung and tried to delete an app each time til I figured out it was cydelete. I was starting to get annoyed with it too. Lol

Barneygumble47

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2010
N. Ireland
Everytime I try to remove cydelete it just restarts my springboard and does not delete does anyone have any ideas.

I have tried to look for it using iexplorer but can't find it.

dannyhex

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2012
NY
same thing happened to me, you prob have text in cydia when removing cydelete that says something about appsync. you must remove the appsync, then unisntall cydelete. then install the correct version of appsync.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.