Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

donormedal

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 4, 2013
I successful jailbroke and I had no problems whatsoever but then when I use the app Auxo to change music, it crashes me...

That might be the only app that restarts my iphone to a apple logo until then it works again..

Is it just Auxo app causing the issue or I got a wrong version

Anyone else that used AUXO?

j4zb4

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2011
For now if your phone is stuck on the apple logo hold the home and power together for a hard boot... It will solve your problem for now... A fix is underway...

j4zb4

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2011
What would one do if a tweak wouldn't get past the boot apple icon? Forced to restore?

Reboot holding the volume up key > It will boot in safe mode > Remove the tweak from cydia you think is causing the problem > reboot...

bmwhd

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2008
My iP5 will occasionally get stuck on the Apple logo during boot. Hard reset cures it.

I've twice had the phone hard crash to a black screen requiring a hard reset. Once from Cydia and once from Settings->Zephyr.

Other than that, mines been very stable and so much faster than my iP4 JB ever was.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.