Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 6, 2013, 12:04 AM   #1
Le Tricolore
macrumors newbie

Keeping windows on top (10.8.2)

I used to use Afloat to keep VLC on top of my other windows while I watched movies/TV shows and it worked perfectly up until today. I didn't make any modifications to any software other than Chrome recently, but alas, it stopped working. I checked and Afloat isn't supported past 10.7 anyway.

I was hoping there'd be some other way of keeping VLC on top of other windows, or if someone knows a way to get Afloat to work, then even better.

Thanks to whoever has an answer here. I've solved many problems with this forum, but never had to sign up to ask a question until now.

Edit: well, there's a way to float VLC without needing an app. ,but I'd still like an alternative as I do use it for other reasons, too!
Le Tricolore is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store