Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thelatinist

macrumors 603
Original poster
Aug 15, 2009
Connecticut, USA
Since the jailbreak, every time my 4S' battery dies the phone gets stuck on the Apple logo and full brightness at boot when charged. If I reset using Power + Home it will then boot normally. Has anyone else experienced this?

steve31

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2007
Edmonton Canada
This is a known issue with the jailbreak. A lot of people are reporting this. The jailbreak team tweeted that they are working on a fix for this. Hopefully it will just be a Cydia patch so you don't have to jailbreak again. I was having this same issue and decided to return to stock and wait till a fix is in place before I give it another try.

understando

macrumors member
Jul 23, 2010
This is a known issue with the jailbreak. A lot of people are reporting this. The jailbreak team tweeted that they are working on a fix for this. Hopefully it will just be a Cydia patch so you don't have to jailbreak again. I was having this same issue and decided to return to stock and wait till a fix is in place before I give it another try.

This freaked me out tonight! I ended up holding power and home when I saw apple logo I held down the volume down button and it ended up starting up. Remembered reading something about that on twitter.

Dr. Freeman

macrumors member
May 1, 2012
Same here, but for some reason iTunes detected that my iPhone had 5 GB of data in the "Other" tab, so I freaked out and went into DFU mode to restore it.
Don't know if I did the right thing.

biglipps66

macrumors member
Mar 11, 2012
Ya mine got stuck once today.. had to power it off twice to get it going again.

Small road bumps :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.