Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fizz7283

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 3, 2010
I can't for the life of me find where in ifile diet bulletin is located. Does anyone here know?

The reason I'm wondering is because when I use it in the status bar the bitesms "x" button is still larger than the status bar and I would like to set a blank png file for it because it's driving me crazy!

If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it =)

micawoli

macrumors member
May 28, 2010
would like to know this too. im using ncquickdismiss and the x is waaaaay too big for the new slim banner.

fizz7283

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 3, 2010
Just to let you know, I still haven't found it. I also emailed the developer to ask for assistance and received no help.

So if anyone knows, the help would be greatly appreciated!

I miss status bulletin, where I could just go into settings and turn off the bitesms dismiss button. And where it also let me slide left or right to dismiss notifications. It was a much better tweak, I don't know why they abandoned it because of diet bulletin.

MaxPower49

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2008
I have that X too... is BiteSMS what causes it for all notifications? Or just BiteSMS notifications?

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
I have that X too... is BiteSMS what causes it for all notifications? Or just BiteSMS notifications?

Just biteSMS unless you have some other app/tweak that adds a close button to all notifications not just messages.

I'll have a look once I get my iPhone 5 this week or maybe use my friends phone if I get a chance.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.