Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Feb 7, 2013, 02:56 AM   #1
JustOneQuickONe
macrumors 6502

highlight on .xls files

Does anyone know of an app that allows you to open .xls files and highlight on them? I don't need to note/write on them, just simply highlight. I can import the file into notability but it doesn't keep it in the one page spread sheet that a normal excel file is in (it looks to the same in dropbox as it does on my computer screen, but once imported to notability it split up into way too many pages). I'd prefer the app to be free, as I won't likely use it again but either way, if someone can point me in the right direction that'd be great. I need the sheet to stay as one "page" so that I can compare information across rows and columns without having to flip over to other pages.

Thanks
JustOneQuickONe is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps