Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 7, 2013, 03:58 AM   #1
printz
macrumors regular

Music composing software with autosave+versions?

Is there any music composing software (that lets me write music on a score), that incorporates the much wanted Lion feature autosave+versions? For some goddamn reason, GarageBand still acts like a Leopard/old application, without even Resume, asking me whether I want to save, when I quit. I'm no real musician, but I'd like to try writing some music, and the best experience for me would be not to worry about having to save after every couple of notes, to prevent data loss and stop seeing the obnoxious black ball on the red button. Not to mention that Versions is invaluable if I want to revert to previous stages of the music. It would really allow me to boldly write things.

It would also be nice if such an application is Retina ready, but that's of less priority.
printz is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store