Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Feb 7, 2013, 11:09 AM   #1
bmik33
macrumors member

Battery issuses?

Am I the only one on 6.1 whose having battery issuses on the iphone5 since the newest update? It's nothing too noticeable but enough to make me wonder- 3 hours and lose 26% battery life? I'm doing nothing different either
bmik33 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2013, 01:24 PM   #2
Russell L
macrumors regular

My iPhone 5's battery also seems to be draining faster under 6.1. I haven't done any tests, but it sure seems like I'm having to recharge it more now.

I read somewhere that having LTE turned on will drain the battery faster, as the phone is constantly looking for an LTE signal (if not connected to wifi). Makes sense, as I was in a non-LTE area a few days ago, and my battery percentage charge went down really quickly.
Russell L is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone