Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrThompsonR

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 15, 2009
I have reinstalled most of the apps installed since the IOS 6 j/b and for some reason when I drag icons on top of another no new "Folder" is created?
I don't like multiple pages for app icons so I put everything on the dock and scroll using Infinidock.... Now instead of a couple pages of icons in folders, i have several icons that take several swipes to cycle thru...? Ideas?

J/B app list...

Action Menu
Activator
Applist
AskToCall
BiteSMS
Blaze HD
BTMonoWee for NC
CallBar
ClearLockNotifications
Clock Widget (for Dashboard X)
CyDelete
Cyntact
Dashboard X
Five-Column SpringBoard
HapticPro
iBlank
iCallAnnounce
iFile
Infindock
ListLauncher
NCSettings
No Icon Shadows
NowListening
OpenSSH
Reveal
Safari Unibar
SBSettings
ScreenDimmer
Shrink
SwipeBack
SwipeSelection
Universal Video downloader
WeeKillBackground for NC
WinterBoard

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2012
I have reinstalled most of the apps installed since the IOS 6 j/b and for some reason when I drag icons on top of another no new "Folder" is created?
I don't like multiple pages for app icons so I put everything on the dock and scroll using Infinidock.... Now instead of a couple pages of icons in folders, i have several icons that take several swipes to cycle thru...? Ideas?

J/B app list...

Action Menu
Activator
Applist
AskToCall
BiteSMS
Blaze HD
BTMonoWee for NC
CallBar
ClearLockNotifications
Clock Widget (for Dashboard X)
CyDelete
Cyntact
Dashboard X
Five-Column SpringBoard
HapticPro
iBlank
iCallAnnounce
iFile
Infindock
ListLauncher
NCSettings
No Icon Shadows
NowListening
OpenSSH
Reveal
Safari Unibar
SBSettings
ScreenDimmer
Shrink
SwipeBack
SwipeSelection
Universal Video downloader
WeeKillBackground for NC
WinterBoard

I am sry but it sounds like an uncommon issue. I dont have a fix but if you have any tweaks, write them down on a piece of paper, delete them one by one (starting with most relevant), and check the results i.e. can you now create a folder by entering wiggle mode then drag and place one on another. With all tweaks removed if it still persists I think you know the answer; DFU restore then re-JB you device.

thats my $.02

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.