Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

POLAR*TOT

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 8, 2013
First post EVER on macrumors! Love what eveyone is saying!

Ok please forgive... I can't get the custom wifi and signal bars to work. I paste my file into var/stash/themes and go into winter board and move to the top of the list. They still don't show up. What am i doing wrong?!

This is what i have thus far by the way.

LS - No lock bars - Nobeis HD
HS - transparent dock
Font = Geo Sans Light

The BG is my photography.... http://www.flickr.com/photos/9179339...n/photostream/

Thanks in advance for the help.

Attachments

• IMG_2382.png
    IMG_2382.png
    1,020 KB · Views: 428
  • IMG_9414-1.png
    IMG_9414-1.png
    788 KB · Views: 240

jj47

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2012
First post EVER on macrumors! Love what eveyone is saying!

Ok please forgive... I can't get the custom wifi and signal bars to work. I paste my file into var/stash/themes and go into winter board and move to the top of the list. They still don't show up. What am i doing wrong?!

This is what i have thus far by the way.

LS - No lock bars - Nobeis HD
HS - transparent dock
Font = Geo Sans Light

The BG is my photography.... http://www.flickr.com/photos/9179339...n/photostream/

Thanks in advance for the help.

How did you get that clock and date font?

jj47

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2012
App in cydia called bytafont... and then i downloaded the font listed above.

Does that also change the font of the whole phone though. I just want to change the time and date font. Thanks for the info!

swordfish5736

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2007
Cesspool
try this one. Its from the last page of the thread and is said to have updated .png for iOS 5.

The status bar i'm currently using is from my old JB on iOS 5 and works fine in iOS 6 so it may work.

Attachments

• Signal icons.theme.zip
    135.2 KB · Views: 322

POLAR*TOT

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 8, 2013
That's great thanks! Anyone know what the font is for the clock above?

Geo sans light.

----------

did u try what i posted? anyway, same as what swordfish5736 just posted. (just mentioning)...:rolleyes:

AWRSOME! It worked just like it should. Thanks peeps.

----------

try this one. Its from the last page of the thread and is said to have updated .png for iOS 5.

The status bar i'm currently using is from my old JB on iOS 5 and works fine in iOS 6 so it may work.

Thanks! Worked perfect.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.