Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Feb 16, 2013, 06:35 PM   #1
AppleRobert
macrumors 68020

Black Mini With The White's Back

Just saying, wondered if anyone wants this. It may not even look that good but then again ....
AppleRobert is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2013, 06:49 PM   #2
Essenar
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleRobert View Post
Just saying, wondered if anyone wants this. It may not even look that good but then again ....
How would one find such a thing? Or are you thinking of taking the back of a white Mini and installing it to a black Mini.

The cheaper way around this is to take the moshi screen protector and install the black one on a white Mini.
Essenar is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2013, 06:57 PM   #3
TacticalDesire
macrumors 68020

I'd rather they just make a sliver bezel to match the back. That being said they white and silver look nice with each other.
Slate iPad Mini 16gb (iOS 7.1.1)
TacticalDesire is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2013, 09:24 PM   #4
AppleRobert
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essenar View Post
How would one find such a thing? Or are you thinking of taking the back of a white Mini and installing it to a black Mini.

The cheaper way around this is to take the moshi screen protector and install the black one on a white Mini.
But I don't have a white Mini.

Not sure what the back cover goes for to replace but yes, your first statement in your reply to me is what I was thinking or doing or wondering if anyone was also at least thinking about it.

It may not even look that good to tell the truth. I really do like the back of the white Mini, but I hate the front so hence I bought the black since the front side obviously is what I'd be looking at all the time while using the Mini.
AppleRobert is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad