Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Photography

Old Aug 14, 2013, 01:20 PM   #1
Reality4711
macrumors member

Efficient-Fast-Simple Printing Interface!!!!!!

Hello,

30 years of printing photographs and it is "still a mess".

Coming out of the darkroom helped - a bit.

But with Photoshops interface, all Apples interfaces, all Windows stuff and all the other 3rd party interfaces/methods to choose from or have to use in conjunction with each other is it not the time for some Genius or other to come up with the title of this post? Please.

Convert a doc.x to apple friendly document/image, edit in PS, move to Pages edit - aaaaaaand -hit print.

Disaster.

I know the experts out there will belittle my request citing better methodology and my personal knowledge limits BUT I use this equipment to create not educate myself continuously into the future.

So! Will the UI for printing ever be a standard (of sorts) usable, efficient and simple thing?

I would love someone to prove me wrong by just pointing out a piece of software somewhere that already does this and prove the prat I am likely to be called - so go for it please!!!

Comment much looked forward to.

Regards
Old Aug 14, 2013, 03:04 PM   #2
rick d
macrumors newbie

easy printing

Try the 30 day Lightroom trial. The printing is the easiest I have found and color corrected. Set up a size and paper, save it and click print twice and out it comes. I must have over 50 different templates and two clicks and I'm ready to print but if you change paper you can do it manually and the template doesn't change unless you right click and hit change to update.
rick d is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Photography