Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

drizzysteve

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 8, 2013
Thought I start a thread on the Flex app that recently came out... has anyone had a chance to download and use the app? Any good patches you care to share?

iRetired

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2012
WNY
Just bit the bullet and bought it today.

I have a couple of ideas for tweaks that I haven't seen in Cydia or in Google searches.

I'm wondering if the size of the patch or tweak is larger than one done by a dev. I haven't found much in the way of documentation as to whether the tweak needs Flex to run, like a runtime module or something.

3-pack

macrumors newbie
Feb 10, 2013
I bought it a few days ago and have downloaded a few tweaks that work on my iPad 3. I was hopeful when I saw one for removing folder mini icons, but, alas, it doesn't work with iOS6. I've been trying to make one myself, but so far I have only succeeded in compressing the mini icon grid up toward the top of the folder icon. Maybe someone else can figure it out before Springtomize regains that capability.

Natasjaschrier

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2013
Im trying to make the simpsons tapped out run in the backround so I can go and chance the time and day, (I know its cheating) but can I do that with this flex app?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.