Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Feb 10, 2013, 04:36 PM   #1
el3ctronick
macrumors newbie

iphone pairing not possible

hello,i have a problem with my iphones. i wanna play battleship with the 2 devices..the game supports bluetooth gaming. so, whenever i try to pair them from the game, not possible, trying to discover the devices through settings and pair them in advance, not possible...each iphone cannot see any other ios devices..(wth?) iphones, ipads(5 in total cannot see eachother) while they can see other devices.......is this normal?
so..in order to test if bluetooth is working, i downloaded a bluetooth sharing ap..called "blue me". i can share pics and stuff without any problems..now i open the battleship game and voila!! i can play through bluetooth(the bluetooth icon on the top right is active still). however i cannot pair the devices through the game directly( i have to do the trick i mentioned above) or from the settings(shouldnt this happen?
thanks
el3ctronick is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone