Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Feb 25, 2013, 09:41 PM   #1
mac.fanatic
macrumors 6502

iPod Touch stuck on "Connect to iTunes" Screen

Hey all,

I plugged my iPod into my computer and tried to update it, however I got an error saying that I needed to restore my iPod. I clicked OK, and since then I have been stuck at the "Connect to iTunes" screen. I tried restarting, resetting, and restoring. Nothing is working. I also tried to put the iPod in DFU mode however that did not help either. Can someone please help me? I have looked on Apple's support page and nothing helped there either. The device is not jailbroken. My nearest Apple retail store is too far away and it is not possible for me to make a Genius Bar appointment at the moment.

Thanks.
mac.fanatic is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2013, 10:52 PM   #2
Apple...
macrumors 68020

So...have you unplugged it and tried holding down both the home and power button at the same time? Have you restarted iTunes?
Apple... is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch