Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Feb 11, 2013, 12:46 PM   #1
artblue
macrumors newbie

Battery Life

I have had my iPod touch almost a year and on average I charge it every other day so I have no idea how long the battery will last. I must say I am disappointed on the times of battery usage on programs such as video playback photo taking and other programs it never lives up to the estimated time.It would be if fine if there was a devise fitted so you could take the back case off and slip in the battery but I suppose Apple would be out of pocket
artblue is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Let's talk battery life. What kind of battery life are you getting? animalx Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices 44 Nov 8, 2014 03:50 PM
iPad mini short battery life (is there a standardized battery test?) vladobizik iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting 9 Jan 27, 2013 06:47 PM
Maximum Life Battery? New Battery Needed For Late 2008 Unibody Macbook Pro PeteJames MacBook Pro 3 Sep 22, 2012 06:24 PM
After battery is full, should I unplug it to preserve the battery shelf life? urbantea MacBook Pro 2 Aug 26, 2012 02:42 AM
Do battery juice pack cases affect the iPhone battery life? saintforlife iPhone 3 Jun 1, 2012 08:51 PM