Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 11, 2013, 03:30 PM   #1
thewall
macrumors member

Audiobook not showing

I have downloaded iTunes 11 to my windows xp,but when i sign in,the audiobook is not,shown all my music is there,how do i get it to show up
Old Feb 11, 2013, 05:05 PM   #2
Mackilroy
macrumors 68040

Send a message via AIM to Mackilroy
Where'd you get the audiobooks from? Are they from Audible? the iTunes Store? Somewhere else?

You should also see something like the picture below in the top left corner of the iTunes window.
Attached Images

Old Feb 12, 2013, 02:42 PM   #3
thewall
macrumors member

Hi thanks for the reply
I downloaded the audiobook from iTunes,the Abook is on my iPod/iphone and imac but not on my windows based iTunes,there isn't a book icon in the dropdown list,tried homesharing but when i switch it on the pc it shuts dowm my macbook and puts it back to 2008.
I think i downloaded 11
Old Feb 12, 2013, 03:20 PM   #4
Mackilroy
macrumors 68040

Send a message via AIM to Mackilroy
Go to Preferences and under General, see if the Books option is unchecked. If it is, check it, and see if your book shows up under there. If not, you may need to turn on 'Show iTunes in the Cloud' purchases under the Store tab, or you can copy it over manually.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store