Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion

Old Feb 12, 2013, 06:29 AM   #1
Nimrad
macrumors regular

What do you want from Apple in 2013?

I've been thinking quite a bit about what would make my life/home easier to use and more streamlined the last few weeks. As I tend to turn to many of Apple's solutions I'm very interested in what they may release next?

My 2 electronic "gadgets" in my home that's not linked to Apple in any way atm is my TV and my NAS/network. What about a new Time Machine(it's due for an update) with App Store connected to my Apple TV(the screen, not the box) with App Store?
Nimrad is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2013, 09:31 AM   #2
maccompaq
macrumors 65816

My important desire for Apple is to double the dividend this month. Then I would like to see an updated Mac Pro with a very GOOD video card to be released in March. Then I can move X-Plane 10 from my quad core i7 super fast Hackintosh to a new Mac Pro.
maccompaq is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2013, 09:36 AM   #3
MonkeySee....
macrumors 68040

Outside of new devices I'd love them to offer a place where I can back up my Photos and also iTunes match for movies and tv shows. swoon.

Always keep the rhythm in your feet and a little party in your shoulders. - Phil Dunphy
MonkeySee.... is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2013, 09:49 AM   #4
Mr. McMac
macrumors 68020

More focus on Mac hardware. How about a real computer like a Mac Pro Mini? I want a reasonably priced computer that I can easily upgrade, replace parts when necessary. I'm tired of the "thin is in" BS at the expense of serviceability. Come on Apple, get with it!
Old Feb 12, 2013, 10:49 AM   #5
heehee
macrumors 68020

I want a wider iPhone.
heehee is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2013, 10:56 AM   #6
nuckinfutz
macrumors 603

Updated Mac Pro that's rack mountable with awesome new design traits.

Wearable PC on my wrist.

Apple HDTV with a la carte services so I can dump the current Comcast crap I have.

Updated 802.11ac Airport hardware. Time Capsule goes to 2.5" HDD and gets smaller.

iPhone 5S 4" screen
iPhone X 5" screen

Retina iPad mini
Retina iPad 5 with Quad Core processing and Rogue GPU graphics.
nuckinfutz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2013, 11:24 AM   #7
LorenK
macrumors regular

A new sleeker Mac Pro. While Thunderbolt is conceptually interesting, I think that it is overly complicated with too high a price for proprietary technology. I would prefer lots of PCIe slots to make the device more compatible with other hardward solutions to allow Mac Pro users to have a more practical solution rather than a consumer solution with Thunderbolt (I use eSATA for my external storage and I think speed concerns for external storage have been overemphasized).
LorenK is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion