Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Mar 23, 2013, 04:17 AM   #1
mikeqls
macrumors newbie

any help re connecting to router??

HI guys

have a slight problem with my i pod touch (4th Generation)
really weird - its been working fine for the past year or so connecting via the router without any problems. yesterday for some strange reason it just disconnected and now it wont re-connect. i have done all the resets and checks i can but it just wont connect to it. Its finds the router ok but just wont connect. The router appears to be fine as my i-phone and ipad both working ok.
My imac is connecting ok as well so am really confused. Then tried on another 4th gen ipod and had the same problem - any ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers

Mike
mikeqls is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod