Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Feb 13, 2013, 11:14 AM   #1
Bushy162
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
I predict "iPiece"

If I were Apple and I were making a watch, I would call it "iPiece", because "iWatch" doesn't work. That's me. What about you guys?

What do you guys think it will be called?
Bushy162 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 11:17 AM   #2
ucfgrad93
macrumors G5
 
ucfgrad93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Colorado
I fail to see how iPiece works but iWatch doesn't.

iDon'tknow what it will be called.
ucfgrad93 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 12:08 PM   #3
chown33
macrumors 603
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
iTime.

Boom.
chown33 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 12:15 PM   #4
Zombie Acorn
macrumors 65816
 
Zombie Acorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
iBand
Zombie Acorn is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 12:20 PM   #5
davidjearly
macrumors 68000
 
davidjearly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
iWristTurd.

Nah, doesn't work. I'm out.
__________________
15" i7 rMBP (late 2013) | iPad mini 16GB | iPhone 5S 64GB | Apple TV 2 | Nikon 1 Series
Flickr
500px
davidjearly is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 12:21 PM   #6
WoodNUFC
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Columbus
iMLate
WoodNUFC is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 12:33 PM   #7
maxosx
macrumors 68020
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Southern California
iPiece is not a very compelling name. But it is clever.

Priced quite high like most of Apples hardware, the name does prevent people from comparing it.

Especially since presently there are no other products in the "pieces" category, ha... ha....

At $1,495. It would be a bargain (according to Apple).

Me?

My iPad 4, iPad Mini, MBPr, MBA, BMW M6, Home, Office & Gym all have clocks. Why would I want another?

Silly Apple & their new obsession with gadgets to sell at Walmart.
maxosx is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 12:38 PM   #8
mobilehaathi
macrumors 68040
 
mobilehaathi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxosx View Post
iPiece is not a very compelling name. But it is clever.

Priced quite high like most of Apples hardware, the name does prevent people from comparing it.

Especially since presently there are no other products in the "pieces" category, ha... ha....

At $1,495. It would be a bargain (according to Apple).

Me?

My iPad 4, iPad Mini, MBPr, MBA, BMW M6, Home, Office & Gym all have clocks. Why would I want another?

Silly Apple & their new obsession with gadgets to sell at Walmart.
I think you just wanted to tell us all about your Apple gear and bimmer.
__________________
The true way is along a rope that is not spanned high in the air, but only just above the ground. It seems intended more to cause stumbling than to be walked along.
mobilehaathi is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 12:57 PM   #9
maxosx
macrumors 68020
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilehaathi View Post
I think you just wanted to tell us all about your Apple gear and bimmer.
We can see where your minds at. You missed the point entirely. It was the fact that clocks are everywhere.

It's all relative & no big deal. My fiends and family matter, the rest is just stuff. I am not what I have, vanity is shallow & meaningless.

I have nothing to prove to anyone. I live my life for me, not because of what others think.
maxosx is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 01:01 PM   #10
mobilehaathi
macrumors 68040
 
mobilehaathi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxosx View Post
We can see where your minds at. You missed the point entirely. It was the fact that clocks are everywhere.

It's all relative & no big deal. My fiends and family matter, the rest is just stuff. I am not what I have, vanity is shallow & meaningless.

I have nothing to prove to anyone. I live my life for me, not because of what others think.
No big deal buddy; it's ok! Feel free to talk about it all you want, most people throw that stuff in their sig and we see it all the time.

I'm just pointing out that listing your gear was actually irrelevant to your point---the fact that clocks are everywhere.

But don't worry about me, I'm cranky this morning.
__________________
The true way is along a rope that is not spanned high in the air, but only just above the ground. It seems intended more to cause stumbling than to be walked along.
mobilehaathi is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 05:49 PM   #11
Feed Me
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Location Location
Can't wait until Apple makes a ship's wheel.

Then they can call it the ii.
Feed Me is offline   1 Reply With Quote


Reply
MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion

Tags
iwatch watch clock making

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC