Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Feb 17, 2013, 04:07 PM   #101
ShawnKing
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSee View Post
You're claiming some interesting inside knowledge so it's pretty critical to be able to judge your credibility.
OK..how about this? I work for/with Dalrymple. I've gotten drunk with Dalrymple. Dalrymple has paid to send me to CES and WWDC. I talk to him on the phone almost every day.

Credible enough for you?
ShawnKing is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2013, 08:04 PM   #102
AidenShaw
macrumors G5

Quote:
Originally Posted by macsrcool1234 View Post
Apple's got 100 people working on a magic watch nobody wants and can't be bothered to update an AppleTV everybody wants.
And when there is a big keynote to announce the Iwatch, it will be followed by a big yawn and the stock will drop below $400.

But then millions of fans will buy the Iwatch on day 1 - it will fly off the shelves like hotcakes.

And after a week, sales will plummet because of the huge number of people who no longer wear watches (because they can check their phone for the time) couldn't care less about an Apple watch.

The whole Iwatch thing doesn't make sense - unless Cook and company is taking Apple for its death spiral.
AidenShaw is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2013, 08:52 PM   #103
AppleScruff1
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidenShaw View Post
And when there is a big keynote to announce the Iwatch, it will be followed by a big yawn and the stock will drop below $400.

But then millions of fans will buy the Iwatch on day 1 - it will fly off the shelves like hotcakes.

And after a week, sales will plummet because of the huge number of people who no longer wear watches (because they can check their phone for the time) couldn't care less about an Apple watch.

The whole Iwatch thing doesn't make sense - unless Cook and company is taking Apple for its death spiral.
The iWatch will revolutionize time.
AppleScruff1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2013, 10:24 PM   #104
iSee
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnKing View Post
OK..how about this? I work for/with Dalrymple. I've gotten drunk with Dalrymple. Dalrymple has paid to send me to CES and WWDC. I talk to him on the phone almost every day.

Credible enough for you?
Well, those are good claims. But without something to back them up, they're just more claims that don't really address the credibility thing. But I'll keep an eye out and will definitely give your posts all due respect and honor if, once in a while, you would post some interesting inside rumors which turn out of have a good record of accuracy.
Old Feb 19, 2013, 12:38 PM   #105
ShawnKing
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSee View Post
Well, those are good claims. But without something to back them up, they're just more claims that don't really address the credibility thing.
LOL Not sure what more you want and frankly, I don't care. I'm done jumping through your hoops.
Quote:
But I'll keep an eye out and will definitely give your posts all due respect and honor if, once in a while, you would post some interesting inside rumors which turn out of have a good record of accuracy.
LOL I have a great record of accuracy. Much higher than MacRumors. I've created lockdown situations at 1 Infinite Loop because of some of them. But, if I want to report on a rumor, I'll do it on my own show and not here.

You have a good day now.
ShawnKing is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2013, 09:48 PM   #106
Steve J0bs
macrumors regular

I was playing Real Racing 3 today and it hit me that Apple could, with no doubt in my mind, takeover the gaming industry. I was thoroughly impressed with the graphics on a "mobile" game. The only major pitfall was using a giant touchscreen iPad as the controller.

Can't wait to see what the future holds for Apple.
Steve J0bs is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion