Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 13, 2013, 04:56 PM   #1
timkutsch
macrumors newbie

Help! Mail App keeps opening on accident

I'm using my macBook Pro with only a trackpad and I'm going down a website to copy all the e-mail addresses and put them in a word document, there are tens of thousands of e-mails I need to do this for. I accidentally keep single clicking every other one and it opens up the mail app, I quit the mail app, and then I double click and copy the e-mail and paste it in the word document. Is there a way to disable the mail app from opening when I single.

I've also tried to find a faster easier way but to accomplish the end goal of e-mailing these guys. The problem is that I only have them off a website and the e-mail page I'm forced to use for work needs them in a single .txt format. Is there an auto way that I can get them all copied and pasted into word? Thanks for your help!
timkutsch is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store