Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Feb 14, 2013, 12:04 AM   #1
daynie
macrumors newbie

By Pass Forgot Passcode iPad 3 ios 5.1.1 Need Help

Hello All

This thing make me so frustating I forgot ipad passcode then I try couple method and no one works.
Try to modify com.springboard plist thing.. by adding <key>SBParentalPIN thing.., edit or delete keychain-2.db then respring, reboot, change hosts, etc and didn't work
Try to put ipad into dfu mode than restore use specify ipsw iPad3,3_5.1.1_9B206_Restore and didn't work (..device isn't eligible for the requested build thing..)
Try normal restore ipad use itunes after long download ..device isn't eligible for the requested build thing..
Please help any advice and suggest would so appreciate much

Old Feb 14, 2013, 12:59 AM   #2
brand
macrumors 68040

If you don't have your SHSH blobs signed them your only way is to put the iPad in DFU mode and restore with iOS 6.1 since any version prior is no longer being signed by Apple.
brand is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2013, 05:12 AM   #3
daynie
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brand View Post
If you don't have your SHSH blobs signed them your only way is to put the iPad in DFU mode and restore with iOS 6.1 since any version prior is no longer being signed by Apple.
How to backup SHSH proper?
I tried use tiny umbrela by checking ask from cydia it says '..you dont have internet conn..bla'. I try req shsh from apple it failed
daynie is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad