Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

daynie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 7, 2009
Hello All

This thing make me so frustating :( I forgot ipad passcode then I try couple method and no one works.
• Try to modify com.springboard plist thing.. by adding <key>SBParentalPIN thing.., edit or delete keychain-2.db then respring, reboot, change hosts, etc and didn't work
• Try to put ipad into dfu mode than restore use specify ipsw iPad3,3_5.1.1_9B206_Restore and didn't work (..device isn't eligible for the requested build thing..)
• Try normal restore ipad use itunes after long download ..device isn't eligible for the requested build thing..

Please help any advice and suggest would so appreciate much

brand

macrumors 601
Oct 3, 2006
If you don't have your SHSH blobs signed them your only way is to put the iPad in DFU mode and restore with iOS 6.1 since any version prior is no longer being signed by Apple.

daynie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 7, 2009
If you don't have your SHSH blobs signed them your only way is to put the iPad in DFU mode and restore with iOS 6.1 since any version prior is no longer being signed by Apple.

How to backup SHSH proper?
I tried use tiny umbrela by checking ask from cydia it says '..you dont have internet conn..bla'. I try req shsh from apple it failed :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.