Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rey.gran1342

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 12, 2013
Mis Or, PH
Tried saying "Open Twitter" and "Open Facebook" but Siri would say "I don't find an app named Twitter/Facebook".. anyone else having the same issue? I have an iPhone 4S

Usehername

macrumors member
Oct 19, 2012
Tried saying "Open Twitter" and "Open Facebook" but Siri would say "I don't find an app named Twitter/Facebook".. anyone else having the same issue? I have an iPhone 4S

Nope, works fine for me. I don't even need to say "open Facebook", can just say Facebook or Twitter and it launches right up.

rey.gran1342

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 12, 2013
Mis Or, PH
Nope, works fine for me. I don't even need to say "open Facebook", can just say Facebook or Twitter and it launches right up.

if anyone else is experiencing this issue, i found a fix (or at least it worked for me)

Delete com.apple.mobile.installation.plist in /var/mobile/Library/Caches. do a reboot and you should be good to go.

:) Cheers!

JayReyd

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2011
if anyone else is experiencing this issue, i found a fix (or at least it worked for me)

Delete com.apple.mobile.installation.plist in /var/mobile/Library/Caches. do a reboot and you should be good to go.

:) Cheers!

Thanks! This was bugging me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.