Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gsugolfer

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 11, 2010
Georgia, USA
How can I do the above? I use a Chromebook for a personal computer, so is there a way to do this simply through command line, or is there some other way that I can move themes to the phone?

Thanks in advance.

utahman130

macrumors 65816
Jun 7, 2012
How can I do the above? I use a Chromebook for a personal computer, so is there a way to do this simply through command line, or is there some other way that I can move themes to the phone?

Thanks in advance.
Do you have ifile?

gsugolfer

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 11, 2010
Georgia, USA
I do. Could I just upload the .zip file to a cloud service, download to iPhone and move? I didn't think I could do this since I didn't really know where to find it after downloading it.

Frenchjay

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2010

Thanks in advance.

Buy iFile and you can unzip files directly on your device and then place them in Var/Stash/Themes.

Mrg02d

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2012
How do we replace folders with a zipped folder via ifile?

I'm using gyro Hd 3 and someone provided a zipped folder for animations and said to replace the current animations folder with this zipped one. I've got the zipped folder sitting right under the animations folder, but don't know how to unzip into a new folder in order to do this. I feel dumb.:confused:

TheShadowXX

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2012
Buy iFile and you can unzip files directly on your device and then place them in Var/Stash/Themes.

I downloaded a zipped theme on my PC and I want to transfer it to my iPhone so that I can run it in dreamboard. is this were I would put that unzipped file?

I'm using iExplorer to move it there, not iFile.

edit: nvm I figured it out

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.