|Feb 16, 2013, 02:10 PM||#1|
iPad Won't Connect to my Wi-Fi
I have an Airport Extreme, and my new iPad mini won't connect to it.
I put the Wifi password into it, and it just hang with the spinning spring icon.
- My MacBook Pro & iPhone connect to the wifi flawlessly.
- My iPad connects to other Wifi networks fine.
- I've reset my Wifi router & airport multiple times.
- I've done a network reset on my iPad, no luck.
I am so fed up with this, I need some help. This make my iPad useless.
|Feb 17, 2013, 04:19 AM||#3|
Try these ideas:
- go to Settings and turn on Airplane mode for at least 15 seconds
if fixed, yeah
- if not, go to Settings / WiFi / and hit the Right arrow next to your wifi network.
Tap the "Forget This Network" button.
- next, Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
and of course, for good measure, turn off the iPad and restart...
See if these help...
if not, go to McDonalds or somewhere with free WiFi to see if it works there... then contact Apple.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:25 PM.