||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
|Feb 16, 2013, 02:10 PM||#1|
iPad Won't Connect to my Wi-Fi
I have an Airport Extreme, and my new iPad mini won't connect to it.
I put the Wifi password into it, and it just hang with the spinning spring icon.
- My MacBook Pro & iPhone connect to the wifi flawlessly.
- My iPad connects to other Wifi networks fine.
- I've reset my Wifi router & airport multiple times.
- I've done a network reset on my iPad, no luck.
I am so fed up with this, I need some help. This make my iPad useless.
|Feb 17, 2013, 03:21 AM||#2|
No advice anyone, this is so frustrating.
My iPad is no better than a brick to me.
|Feb 17, 2013, 04:19 AM||#3|
Try these ideas:
- go to Settings and turn on Airplane mode for at least 15 seconds
if fixed, yeah
- if not, go to Settings / WiFi / and hit the Right arrow next to your wifi network.
Tap the "Forget This Network" button.
- next, Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
and of course, for good measure, turn off the iPad and restart...
See if these help...
if not, go to McDonalds or somewhere with free WiFi to see if it works there... then contact Apple.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|iTunes won't connect to my iPad||Infinitygraphix||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||5||Jan 29, 2014 01:03 PM|
|iTunes won't connect to my iPad||Infinitygraphix||iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting||4||Jan 29, 2014 01:02 PM|
|iPad 3 won't connect to iPhone 4's hotspot||Hero887||iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting||0||Dec 2, 2012 01:12 PM|
|iPad 1 - won't charge, won't connect to Mac||Boo The Hamster||iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting||0||Nov 9, 2012 09:02 AM|
|iPad 2 won't connect to a certain wi-fi||RH5||iPad||1||Sep 11, 2012 08:13 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 PM.