Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 12, 2012
Just saying, wondered if anyone wants this. It may not even look that good but then again ....

Essenar

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2008
Just saying, wondered if anyone wants this. It may not even look that good but then again ....

How would one find such a thing? Or are you thinking of taking the back of a white Mini and installing it to a black Mini.

The cheaper way around this is to take the moshi screen protector and install the black one on a white Mini.

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 12, 2012
How would one find such a thing? Or are you thinking of taking the back of a white Mini and installing it to a black Mini.

The cheaper way around this is to take the moshi screen protector and install the black one on a white Mini.

But I don't have a white Mini. :)

Not sure what the back cover goes for to replace but yes, your first statement in your reply to me is what I was thinking or doing or wondering if anyone was also at least thinking about it.

It may not even look that good to tell the truth. I really do like the back of the white Mini, but I hate the front so hence I bought the black since the front side obviously is what I'd be looking at all the time while using the Mini.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.