Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ckong

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 12, 2009
I applied several updates today. Among them, were two updates to WinterBoard (version 0.9.3909 and then 0.9.3910). After this, most of my apps would crash (ProCamera was the one that I used to test as it consistently died shortly after opening). Uninstalling WinterBoard seems to have stabilized my phone.

Anybody else have a problem with the new WinterBoard 0.9.3910?

(My phone = iPhone5 w/ iOS 6.1)

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
Strange. I'm not having that problem. I used both versions of winterboard and never once had an app crash. I'm on the latest version now and still no problems. Must be something conflicting with winterboard maybe?

comeiro

macrumors newbie
Feb 21, 2013
Boston, MA
I noticed that I was having this same issue after spending about an hour theming my phone. Once it was all set I went to go open Marvel: War of Heroes and the app kept crashing. I tried to reinstall the game, which didn't work, so I slowly removed one tweak at a time... Turns out it is definitely Winterboard causing the issue. There doesn't seem to be too many people having the same issue at this time.

iPhone 4S (6.1.2)

wolfedude88

macrumors 6502
Feb 21, 2013
Indiana
I noticed that I was having this same issue after spending about an hour theming my phone. Once it was all set I went to go open Marvel: War of Heroes and the app kept crashing. I tried to reinstall the game, which didn't work, so I slowly removed one tweak at a time... Turns out it is definitely Winterboard causing the issue. There doesn't seem to be too many people having the same issue at this time.

iPhone 4S (6.1.2)

I had the same issue on my iphone 5, everytime I opened words with friends it would crash. Tried everything and then started deleting some tweaks. After deleting winterboard it has been fine.

ARSkemp

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2011
I'm having a similiar issue but the apps only force quit after my phone has run a few hours since a respring (making it very difficult to figure out what the problem tweak is). I was running plenty of tweaks for at least 2-3 days before noticing this issue though. I am pretty sure an update to one of my tweaks is causing this since I have only been updating (not adding new) tweaks the last few days but I haven't completely pinned it on winterboard yet.

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
I had the same issue on my iphone 5, everytime I opened words with friends it would crash. Tried everything and then started deleting some tweaks. After deleting winterboard it has been fine.

Came in to say this same thing. Words would crash twice every time I went to play (3rd time a charm, every time). Just updated phone to 6.1.2 and plan on avoiding Winterboard this time around.

Travisimo

macrumors 6502a
Dec 22, 2009
I wasn't having this problem at first, but the last few days, I've been having app crashes as well. In my case, it is the Facebook app that is crashing all the time. Sometimes it crashes immediately after opening it, sometimes, after scrolling through my newsfeed, and sometimes when trying to upload a photo. Cannot pinpoint the problem. Tried reinstalling Facebook, that didn't work. If I reboot, the problem goes away for a while and then happens again after some time goes by. I thought maybe it was running low on memory, but I checked in SBSettings and my free memory is fine.

I haven't tried uninstalling Winterboard yet, but I might have to try that to see if it's causing the problem. One thing I did notice that when the apps are crashes, it seems like no processes stay running after exiting out of apps. Specifically, if I check the "Processes" in SBSettings, when the phone is working fine it will show phone and mail running, and if I exit out of an app, it will stay in Processes for a while. After the phone starts acting up, every app seems to get killed immediately after exiting out of it (whether it crashes or not). Not sure what that means, but seems to indicate something is killing processes on my phone?

brittag

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2011
There are two kinds of issues here. The first issue is game apps like Words With Friends and Marvel: War of Heroes crashing when Winterboard is installed. When looking into similar reports, I've noticed that some affected apps crash only when their icons are themed, and some crash when Winterboard is installed even if no themes are active. It'd be helpful for people with this issue to provide a full list of apps that crash related to Winterboard, and to provide the detail of whether they crash when they are themed or when Winterboard is installed with no themes active.

The second issue is apps seeming to get killed in the background when Winterboard is installed. Winterboard is not likely to cause that kind of problem on its own, but it's possible that the new version of Mobile Substrate + Winterboard + some other unknown tweak is somehow causing this problem. Or at least that's an initial guess that we can try to rule out. Can people with that problem provide a list of tweaks that they have installed? You can use AppInfo (a free package in Cydia) to export a simple list and then paste it here. I'll look at those lists and try to reproduce the problem.

For future reference, the IRC channel #winterboard on irc.saurik.com is the best place to report suspected issues with Winterboard. saurik reliably sees the reports in that IRC channel; he often doesn't see issues reported on Twitter or on forums. (If you're not familiar with IRC, there are free web-based clients like Mibbit available.) Emailing him directly can also be helpful, but the IRC channel is ideal for reporting bugs since then other Winterboard users (and I) can help gather information and try to reproduce issues, making it easier for saurik to fix the problem.

Last edited:

MaxPower49

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2008
I was experiencing this problem over the weekend. I don't play many games, but I had several apps crashing (either immediately after opening or after scrolling down some)... facebook, instagram, and maybe tweetbot (can't remember for sure). A respring would clear up the issue temporarily, but it would come back a couple of hours later. I rebooted last night and haven't had an issue since, but it may just be a matter of time.

Here is my list of installed packages:

4x5 Dense Layout for Iconoclasm - 1.0
7-zip (POSIX) - 4.57-3p
Activator - 1.7.4
AlbumArt On AppSwitcher - 0.0.2
AntiTint - 1.0
AppInfo - 1.5
AppList - 1.5.3
APR (/usr/lib) - 1.3.3-2
APT 0.6 Transitional - 1:0-23
APT 0.7 (apt-key) - 0.7.25.3-3
APT 0.7 HTTPS Method - 0.7.25.3-3
APT 0.7 Strict - 0.7.25.3-6
APT 0.7 Strict (lib) - 0.7.25.3-10p
ayecon - 1.3
Base Structure - 1-4
Berkeley DB - 4.6.21-4p
BigBoss Icon Set - 1.0
biteSMS - 7.4
Bolt - 0.6
Bourne-Again SHell - 4.0.17-13
Browser Changer - 1.11-6
Bulletin - 1.1.3
BytaFont - 1.6
bzip2 - 1.0.5-7
Color Keyboard - 1.3.0-1
Core Utilities - 8.12-12p
Core Utilities (/bin) - 8.12-7p
cURL - 7.25.0-7p
Cydia Installer - 1.1.8
Cydia Translations - 1.1.0
Darwin Tools - 1-4
DataDeposit - 1.0.3
DataMonitor - 2.2
Debian Packager - 1.14.25-9
Debian Utilities - 3.3.3ubuntu1-1p
DietBulletin - 1.0
Diff Utilities - 2.8.1-6
diskdev-cmds - 421.7-4
DismissMyKeyboard - 1.0
evasi0n 6.0-6.1.2 Untether - 0.4-1
FastBlurredNotificationCenter - 0.2
Find Utilities - 4.2.33-6
FolderEnhancer - 1.9.6-1
Forecast - 2.1.5-1
Gawk - 3.1.6-2p
GNU Privacy Guard - 1.4.8-4
Goulong Font - 2.0
gzip - 1.3.12-6
iCleaner - 6.2.3-2
Iconoclasm - 1.8.1
IconSupport - 1.8.1-1
iFile - 1.9.1-1
iMatte v5 ColorKeyboard Theme - 5.4
iOS Firmware - 6.1.2
iPhone Firmware (/sbin) - 0-1
Ipsum - 1.6
iScheduler - 1.3.9
Jukebox - 1.5.1
LayerSnapshotter - 1.0
libhide - 2.3
libstatusbar - 0.9.6.1-6
LZMA Utils - 4.32.7-4
MacBook Pro & Air CK - 1.2-1
Mobile Substrate - 0.9.4001
MultiIconMover - 1:1.0.7-2
NC weather widgets - 1.0
NCSettings - 1.6.2
New Curses - 5.7-12
NoAccSplash - 1.7-1
NowNow - 1.0
OpenNotifier - 1.1.3
OpenNotifier Premium Pack - 1.2.1
openother - 0.0.1-1
OpenSSL - 0.9.8k-9
OpenURL - 0.6.0-1
PAM (Apple) - 32.1-3
PAM Modules - 36.1-4
PasswordPilot - 1.2-1
pcre - 8.30-5p
pincrush - 0.9.2-1
PreferenceLoader - 2.2.0-1
Profile Directory - 0-2
QuickGoogle - 0.0.1-29
readline - 6.0-7
RespringCacheFix - 0.2
Sarif - 1.4.2
shell-cmds - 118-6
Snow Cover Simple - 1.2
Springtomize 2 - iOS 5 & 6 - 1.4.4-1
Springtomize2-Icons - 1.0-1
Springtomize2-Localizations - 1.0.1
StatusBarCustomClock4 - 0.4-1
SwipeSelection - 1.2-3
symbolicate - 1.1.0-1
system-cmds - 433.4-12
Tape Archive - 1.19-8
ThemeReady - 0.8.2-14
UIKit Tools - 1.1.7
unrar - 3.6.8-2p
unzip - 5.52-5p
WeeLoader - 1.2-1
WeePreferenceLoader - 1.0-1
WinterBoard - 0.9.3910
Zephyr - 1.6.4-1
zip - 2.32-5p

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
I was experiencing this problem over the weekend. I don't play many games, but I had several apps crashing (either immediately after opening or after scrolling down some)... facebook, instagram, and maybe tweetbot (can't remember for sure). A respring would clear up the issue temporarily, but it would come back a couple of hours later. I rebooted last night and haven't had an issue since, but it may just be a matter of time.

Here is my list of installed packages:

4x5 Dense Layout for Iconoclasm - 1.0
7-zip (POSIX) - 4.57-3p
Activator - 1.7.4
AlbumArt On AppSwitcher - 0.0.2
AntiTint - 1.0
AppInfo - 1.5
AppList - 1.5.3
APR (/usr/lib) - 1.3.3-2
APT 0.6 Transitional - 1:0-23
APT 0.7 (apt-key) - 0.7.25.3-3
APT 0.7 HTTPS Method - 0.7.25.3-3
APT 0.7 Strict - 0.7.25.3-6
APT 0.7 Strict (lib) - 0.7.25.3-10p
ayecon - 1.3
Base Structure - 1-4
Berkeley DB - 4.6.21-4p
BigBoss Icon Set - 1.0
biteSMS - 7.4
Bolt - 0.6
Bourne-Again SHell - 4.0.17-13
Browser Changer - 1.11-6
Bulletin - 1.1.3
BytaFont - 1.6
bzip2 - 1.0.5-7
Color Keyboard - 1.3.0-1
Core Utilities - 8.12-12p
Core Utilities (/bin) - 8.12-7p
cURL - 7.25.0-7p
Cydia Installer - 1.1.8
Cydia Translations - 1.1.0
Darwin Tools - 1-4
DataDeposit - 1.0.3
DataMonitor - 2.2
Debian Packager - 1.14.25-9
Debian Utilities - 3.3.3ubuntu1-1p
DietBulletin - 1.0
Diff Utilities - 2.8.1-6
diskdev-cmds - 421.7-4
DismissMyKeyboard - 1.0
evasi0n 6.0-6.1.2 Untether - 0.4-1
FastBlurredNotificationCenter - 0.2
Find Utilities - 4.2.33-6
FolderEnhancer - 1.9.6-1
Forecast - 2.1.5-1
Gawk - 3.1.6-2p
GNU Privacy Guard - 1.4.8-4
Goulong Font - 2.0
gzip - 1.3.12-6
iCleaner - 6.2.3-2
Iconoclasm - 1.8.1
IconSupport - 1.8.1-1
iFile - 1.9.1-1
iMatte v5 ColorKeyboard Theme - 5.4
iOS Firmware - 6.1.2
iPhone Firmware (/sbin) - 0-1
Ipsum - 1.6
iScheduler - 1.3.9
Jukebox - 1.5.1
LayerSnapshotter - 1.0
libhide - 2.3
libstatusbar - 0.9.6.1-6
LZMA Utils - 4.32.7-4
MacBook Pro & Air CK - 1.2-1
Mobile Substrate - 0.9.4001
MultiIconMover - 1:1.0.7-2
NC weather widgets - 1.0
NCSettings - 1.6.2
New Curses - 5.7-12
NoAccSplash - 1.7-1
NowNow - 1.0
OpenNotifier - 1.1.3
OpenNotifier Premium Pack - 1.2.1
openother - 0.0.1-1
OpenSSL - 0.9.8k-9
OpenURL - 0.6.0-1
PAM (Apple) - 32.1-3
PAM Modules - 36.1-4
PasswordPilot - 1.2-1
pcre - 8.30-5p
pincrush - 0.9.2-1
PreferenceLoader - 2.2.0-1
Profile Directory - 0-2
QuickGoogle - 0.0.1-29
readline - 6.0-7
RespringCacheFix - 0.2
Sarif - 1.4.2
shell-cmds - 118-6
Snow Cover Simple - 1.2
Springtomize 2 - iOS 5 & 6 - 1.4.4-1
Springtomize2-Icons - 1.0-1
Springtomize2-Localizations - 1.0.1
StatusBarCustomClock4 - 0.4-1
SwipeSelection - 1.2-3
symbolicate - 1.1.0-1
system-cmds - 433.4-12
Tape Archive - 1.19-8
ThemeReady - 0.8.2-14
UIKit Tools - 1.1.7
unrar - 3.6.8-2p
unzip - 5.52-5p
WeeLoader - 1.2-1
WeePreferenceLoader - 1.0-1
WinterBoard - 0.9.3910
Zephyr - 1.6.4-1
zip - 2.32-5p

Well did you try deleting winterboard and seeing if the problem goes away? That's the whole point of this thread.

ARSkemp

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2011
I'm having a similiar issue but the apps only force quit after my phone has run a few hours since a respring (making it very difficult to figure out what the problem tweak is). I was running plenty of tweaks for at least 2-3 days before noticing this issue though. I am pretty sure an update to one of my tweaks is causing this since I have only been updating (not adding new) tweaks the last few days but I haven't completely pinned it on winterboard yet.

It's something to do with winterboard for me. The issue goes away completely when I leave winterboard installed but remove all the themes.

I have also noticed that when apps (mainly just facebook and words with friend for me) suddenly close I notice that background apps do not stay running. For example, if I am browsing on Tapatalk 2 and use the switcher to go to Words with Friends and then to Mail. When I go back to Tapatalk 2 it does not save my place (usually I am in the middle of reading a thread and when I switch back I can continue where I left off). Basically, background apps are not running properly when this occurs. It's as if there is not enough available memory to have as many background apps running at once (even though I have 40+ percent memory available).

Currently I have been slowly enabling items in winterboard to find the cause. For me, I am able to have my lockscreen themed and my icons themed and I have not had any apps randomly close (only been about a day though). If I enable everything I used to have on (Icons+LS+most of the UI) then the issue still occurs.

Travisimo

macrumors 6502a
Dec 22, 2009
It's something to do with winterboard for me. The issue goes away completely when I leave winterboard installed but remove all the themes.

I have also noticed that when apps (mainly just facebook and words with friend for me) suddenly close I notice that background apps do not stay running. For example, if I am browsing on Tapatalk 2 and use the switcher to go to Words with Friends and then to Mail. When I go back to Tapatalk 2 it does not save my place (usually I am in the middle of reading a thread and when I switch back I can continue where I left off). Basically, background apps are not running properly when this occurs. It's as if there is not enough available memory to have as many background apps running at once (even though I have 40+ percent memory available).

Currently I have been slowly enabling items in winterboard to find the cause. For me, I am able to have my lockscreen themed and my icons themed and I have not had any apps randomly close (only been about a day though). If I enable everything I used to have on (Icons+LS+most of the UI) then the issue still occurs.

This is EXACTLY my experience as well. Everything is fine for a while after a reboot or a respring. Eventually, apps start force closing and nothing stays running in the background. If I open Facebook, it will either crash right away, or it will crash shortly thereafter when I start scrolling or start posting something. Some thing with Foursquare and some other apps.

Once the apps start crashing, nothing stays running in the background. They stop running immediately after you go back to the home screen. If you reopen the app, it starts as if it were not running at all. If I click on "processes" in SBSettings, you can see that nothing is staying running in the background anymore. HOwever, after a respring, then all of the processing stay running like normal (at least until iOS shuts them down like normal after a while).

I have not tried uninstalling Winterboard yet, but I will report back when I get a chance to troubleshoot this myself. So far, we don't know if it's Winterboard in general that is causing the problem if it's a particular theme or mod, right?

brittag

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2011
I have not tried uninstalling Winterboard yet, but I will report back when I get a chance to troubleshoot this myself. So far, we don't know if it's Winterboard in general that is causing the problem if it's a particular theme or mod, right?

It seems correlated with Winterboard being installed, but the cause is mysterious right now. Here's what saurik said in the Reddit thread linked above:

We noticed people talking about this yesterday, and I'm going to be looking into this today; however, it is quite difficult, as people keep conflating issues related to WinterBoard itself, issues related to WinterBoard that are unleashe by the new builds of Substate that have the 6.x-compatible MSFindSymbol implementation, and conflicts between WinterBoard and other extensions.

Like, what I really need to know from people is 1) does this happen with no themes installed, 2) does this happen with only WinterBoard and no other extensions (and thn, which other extensions cause it), 3) does this happen with Substrate 0.9.3999.6 (downgrading from 0.9.400x), 4) does this somehow get fixed by some earlier version of Substrate.

As it stands, from what little I've heard, it is simply "a recent update of something (users always say "WinterBoard", but that doesn't really make much sense, honestly, from the code that was changed: they must mean the corelease of Substrate... WinterBoard barely even needed to be updated) causes this issue, but only "if you have other extensions installed" and (maybe?) it happens without any themes.

On my end, we reproduced what looks like one of the logged error messages that may be causing the killing (something about running ou of vnodes) last night, and can spend some time whittling it down, but there is no guarantee that our lab conditions are really reproducing the problem.

As this supposedly is "recent" (as opposed to "6.1+WinterBoard") this is probably fixable without that much pain: the problem is just going to be figuring out where the issue is (and again: even if WinterBoard correlates with the failure, the actual problem could be in Substrate or in a third-party extension).

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
All I know is, for me on an iP5: Had Winterboard installed (with Laguna HD theme) and something or another would crash/lock up once every couple of days. Sometimes twice in one day (light to moderate use).

Today I did a restore/fresh install (1.5) and have not had a single issue.
Won't really call it a total success until Wed. or so as up to now could just be luck.

HeyGreggie

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2011
My settings app keeps crashing, don't know why exactly.. but it does it.. COuld be winterboard... hopefully theres a fix because I'm not jailbreaking again because I'm afraid of 6.1.3

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
My settings app keeps crashing, don't know why exactly.. but it does it.. COuld be winterboard... hopefully theres a fix because I'm not jailbreaking again because I'm afraid of 6.1.3

If you want to try to resolve the problem now instead of waiting for an update, you can reboot your device into safe mode (turn the device off then back on...right after you power it on hold the volume up button...this will start the springboard in safe mode) and try opening settings again. If settings doesn't crash, then it's probably a mobile substrate addon that is causing the crashes. To find the culprit, use Sbsetings, Springtomize, or iCleaner (be careful with iCleaner because it lists MS Addons that are not related to any specific tweak so ignore the ones that aren't obvious as to which tweak it is) to disable individual mobile substrate addons one by one until settings stops crashing. Whatever was the last tweak you disabled, you'll know that's the problem! I would then proceed to remove it from your device. If its a tweak you really like, just change the package settings in Cydia so that when an update gets released, it'll show up in the changes tab along with all the other new tweaks.

If the settings app is still crashing in safe mode let me know. I have a few other troubleshooting tips you can try.

Just curious, have you tried disabling or removing winterboard to see if that's causing the crashes?

Edit: I'm a moron. I thought it said MacRumors Newbie under your name haha. Ill leave my post in case it can help someone else.

imagineadam

macrumors 68000
Jan 19, 2011
If i disable my theme with winterboard still installed the problem vanishes. With it enabled it kills off processes at will keeping only one or two in suspend. It really likes to kill safari the fastest.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
If i disable my theme with winterboard still installed the problem vanishes. With it enabled it kills off processes at will keeping only one or two in suspend. It really likes to kill safari the fastest.

Yea in the other thread discussing this exact same winterboard problem, they mentioned that specific addons are causing this. I think someone was using the Ayecon folder layout and once they disabled it, the problem vanished. I'm glad I'm not using winterboard right now. I hate when my jailbreak is acting funny. I'm very grateful everything is stellar on my device right now.

Just curious, what theme did you disable? I assume the problem is related to specific winterboard addons because some winterboard users are reporting no problems at all. What a strange bug to be mentioned alongside winterboard.

imagineadam

macrumors 68000
Jan 19, 2011
Yea in the other thread discussing this exact same winterboard problem, they mentioned that specific addons are causing this. I think someone was using the Ayecon folder layout and once they disabled it, the problem vanished. I'm glad I'm not using winterboard right now. I hate when my jailbreak is acting funny. I'm very grateful everything is stellar on my device right now.

Just curious, what theme did you disable? I assume the problem is related to specific winterboard addons because some winterboard users are reporting no problems at all. What a strange bug to be mentioned alongside winterboard.

It is the 1NfraRed one which is really nice if you like black and red! Yeah i turn it off and problem is gone! I hope he can figure out whats causing this and push out a update soon!

HeyGreggie

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2011
If you want to try to resolve the problem now instead of waiting for an update, you can reboot your device into safe mode (turn the device off then back on...right after you power it on hold the volume up button...this will start the springboard in safe mode) and try opening settings again. If settings doesn't crash, then it's probably a mobile substrate addon that is causing the crashes. To find the culprit, use Sbsetings, Springtomize, or iCleaner (be careful with iCleaner because it lists MS Addons that are not related to any specific tweak so ignore the ones that aren't obvious as to which tweak it is) to disable individual mobile substrate addons one by one until settings stops crashing. Whatever was the last tweak you disabled, you'll know that's the problem! I would then proceed to remove it from your device. If its a tweak you really like, just change the package settings in Cydia so that when an update gets released, it'll show up in the changes tab along with all the other new tweaks.

If the settings app is still crashing in safe mode let me know. I have a few other troubleshooting tips you can try.

Just curious, have you tried disabling or removing winterboard to see if that's causing the crashes?

Edit: I'm a moron. I thought it said MacRumors Newbie under your name haha. Ill leave my post in case it can help someone else.

THANKS for this post.. I went and rejailbroke my phone, so I'm going through the paces of installing tweaks one by one. I know for a FACT that Scrollingboard does NOT play well with my iphone 5 for some reason after trying it the first two times so I'm staying away from it..

Then I had an issue with "IconSupport" popping up and saying they configured it so there wouldnt be problems or something.. I had:

Infinidock
Infiniboard
Infinifolder
More Icons
Auxo

all installed...

But I'm going to keep up with you, I'll DM you if I have more issues

MaxPower49

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2008

Interesting about Ayecon... where did you see that? I have that installed also.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
THANKS for this post.. I went and rejailbroke my phone, so I'm going through the paces of installing tweaks one by one. I know for a FACT that Scrollingboard does NOT play well with my iphone 5 for some reason after trying it the first two times so I'm staying away from it..

Then I had an issue with "IconSupport" popping up and saying they configured it so there wouldnt be problems or something.. I had:

Infinidock
Infiniboard
Infinifolder
More Icons
Auxo

all installed...

But I'm going to keep up with you, I'll DM you if I have more issues

You sir, are very welcome. Yes please keep me in the loop if anything changes. I like to be aware of these things so I know what to install or not to install and what to expect for my own personal device. Hopefully you won't have may more problems after learning about ScrollingBoard. I don't use any of those "infini" tweaks so I can't relate but it kinds like you have it all sorted out.

Anyways, Thanks!

----------

Interesting about Ayecon... where did you see that? I have that installed also.

In the other thread I referred to earlier. It was this post specifically I was thinking about.

https://forums.macrumors.com/posts/16897679/

----------

It is the 1NfraRed one which is really nice if you like black and red! Yeah i turn it off and problem is gone! I hope he can figure out whats causing this and push out a update soon!

I think I've seen that one before. Well anyways, I'm glad you got it sorted out for the time being while we all wait for an update!

MaxPower49

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2008
You sir, are very welcome. Yes please keep me in the loop if anything changes. I like to be aware of these things so I know what to install or not to install and what to expect for my own personal device. Hopefully you won't have may more problems after learning about ScrollingBoard. I don't use any of those "infini" tweaks so I can't relate but it kinds like you have it all sorted out.

Anyways, Thanks!

----------

In the other thread I referred to earlier. It was this post specifically I was thinking about.

https://forums.macrumors.com/posts/16897679/

----------

I think I've seen that one before. Well anyways, I'm glad you got it sorted out for the time being while we all wait for an update!

There was an update for ayecon tonight. Maybe if it addresses the issue?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.