Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xDKP

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 27, 2011
Denmark
Just wanted to share the good deal from Zagg at the moment - over 50% off the price of the Zaggkeys Flex! + Free shipping.

LINK

Just bought it because of the stellar reviews and the fact that I can keep my iPad 4 in the Apple full protection case. Makes it easier to switch quick between this on a desk and the iPad alone in meetings taking notes with my stylus in Upad...

Cheers...

kazmac

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2010
Any place but here or there....
thank you for this thread

Hi xDKP,

thank goodness I saw that other thread about the Logitech keyboard with your link to this one.

I have one question about your post here when you mentioned Apple full protection case

do you mean the full smart case?

Want to be sure I exchange for the right product come Monday morning.

Thanks!!!

xDKP

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 27, 2011
Denmark
I have one question about your post here when you mentioned Apple full protection case

do you mean the full smart case?

Hi Kazmac.

Yeah I have the Apple Smart Case and like it a lot. As I wrote I use my iPad quite a lot for mails and during meeting i take quite a lot of notes on it. This keyboard makes it possible to keep the Smart Case on the iPad at all times and just "dock" the iPad in the Zaggkeys Flex stand when I need to get a lot of mails done - when going into a meeting, just pick it up and go (I write a lot of notes with a stylus handwritten so like to keep my case on it)

Must say I'm quite impressed by this little nice keyboard. Write pretty high speed on it and the case/stand for it has a nice angle when I dock the iPad in it... And my god this is good value for money :D

kazmac

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2010
thanks for responding so quickly

Hi Kazmac.

Yeah I have the Apple Smart Case and like it a lot. As I wrote I use my iPad quite a lot for mails and during meeting i take quite a lot of notes on it. This keyboard makes it possible to keep the Smart Case on the iPad at all times and just "dock" the iPad in the Zaggkeys Flex stand when I need to get a lot of mails done - when going into a meeting, just pick it up and go (I write a lot of notes with a stylus handwritten so like to keep my case on it)

Must say I'm quite impressed by this little nice keyboard. Write pretty high speed on it and the case/stand for it has a nice angle when I dock the iPad in it... And my god this is good value for money :D

Hi xDKP,

thanks for the quick response. I went ahead and ordered the Zaggkeys Flex stand for that great price - really appreciate it. Glad you are enjoying the keyboard. I look forward to writing a lot more on my iPad - finally!!! :)

xDKP

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 27, 2011
Denmark
Hi xDKP,

thanks for the quick response. I went ahead and ordered the Zaggkeys Flex stand for that great price - really appreciate it. Glad you are enjoying the keyboard. I look forward to writing a lot more on my iPad - finally!!! :)

Same here... One of the best things about it, is that it's big enough for fast writing (would say about twice the speed of the touch for me even though I think I'm fast on the screen) but it's small enough for having close by the couch and stuff for fast pulling out and typing away :)

kazmac

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2010
thanks again

Same here... One of the best things about it, is that it's big enough for fast writing (would say about twice the speed of the touch for me even though I think I'm fast on the screen) but it's small enough for having close by the couch and stuff for fast pulling out and typing away :)

Unfortunately, I hope I can exchange for an iPad mini Zaggkeys Flex because the full sized iPad 4 was murder on my wrists, I swapped out for a Mini this morning, hope Zagg will let me do the same. :(

I do appreciate the posts and links. :apple::apple:

xDKP

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 27, 2011
Denmark
Unfortunately, I hope I can exchange for an iPad mini Zaggkeys Flex because the full sized iPad 4 was murder on my wrists, I swapped out for a Mini this morning, hope Zagg will let me do the same. :(

I do appreciate the posts and links. :apple::apple:

Sorry mate I don't quite get what you mean? The flex is very good with an iPad mini as well...

kazmac

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2010
Sorry mate I don't quite get what you mean? The flex is very good with an iPad mini as well...

Didn't know the flex could be used for both sizes?!? :( I thought there was a separate Flex for the Minis.

Sadly, it's too late now, UPS have picked up the Flex for return already. Oh well. Too fast on the trigger finger twice now.

Thank you again for all of your responses, suggestions.

xDKP

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 27, 2011
Denmark
Didn't know the flex could be used for both sizes?!? :( I thought there was a separate Flex for the Minis.

Sadly, it's too late now, UPS have picked up the Flex for return already. Oh well. Too fast on the trigger finger twice now.

Thank you again for all of your responses, suggestions.
Of course it works with the mini... They even show it with an Android phone and smaller Android tabs on the page to show it off... It's just a Bluetooth keyboard with a foldable stand that works pretty good with pretty much anything

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.