Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ikev85

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 6, 2012
I received this from a friend who has had it since the mid-80s

She put it in the frame, so I'm not sure how it's mounted. appx 75cm tall

It's slightly yellowed but is in good shape.

The frame is black metal with a glass front.

:confused: pricing?

thoughts?

:apple:

Attachments

• IMG_0178.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 1,003
  • IMG_0179.jpg
    IMG_0179.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:

havokalien

macrumors 6502a
Apr 27, 2006
Kelso, Wa
eBay prices

If your going eBay prices might as well put it there. You got it for free or close to so just go gouge whoever can afford it.

trigf

Suspended
Jun 16, 2009
Honestly, doesn't look like it's in very good condition. The paper is warped all over and it's yellowed. I'd be surprised if you got more than $100 for it.

ikev85

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 6, 2012
The border is a cream colour vs the interior is white, and it looks like white paper behind the whole thing in the frame. Honestly if you compare the interior to the paper behind it it doesn't look too yellow but idk.

I was just looking for some feedback as I haven't seen another one of these posters for sale anywhere.

Thanks guys.

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
I've got a 5+ foot Apple old logo banner that was a one off for a conference that apparently never happened. Apple called it off at the last minute, and stiffed the company that made it for their time and materials to make it. It's a wonderful addition to my office, but I've sometimes wondered what the value of it might be...

It's very well constructed and has the three colors on the top, the logo in the middle, and the three colors at the bottom. It's actually almost 6 foot tall, and 2 feet wide. It's made of the heavy duty kite material with a smaller grain nylon middle area with the old Apple 6 color logo.

Any idea what it might be worth?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.