Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 18, 2013, 06:28 AM   #1
Singam
macrumors newbie

iTunes 11 and playlist updating on iPhone

Hi

I have been using itunes 11 for a while and got used to the new function and layout.

But I wanted to have clear and good playlist - so i decided to remove all my playlist on iPhone and only have those i wanna hear.

I have a playlist called gym which I updating after sometime, but the problem is that my playlist are not updating on iPhone, i allways need to remove the song and add them again to get the playlist updated.

anyone have a solution to how to automatically update the playlist from mac to iPhone ??
Singam is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2013, 10:43 AM   #2
Singam
macrumors newbie

Called Apple today and was not what i expected

They asked for my Serial no from my Mac, and after i bought it back in July is out of telephone support, so that mean that i have to pay a one time payment to get true the support, or I could by Apple Care and get the support free and for some years after.

I was really shocked how this could happen in a company on this level. Before I used to say that Apple have the best costumer support, I almost got satisfied every time i called them - but this episode really changed that image.

If they keep going on this track, I really dont know where they gonna end and how their future will be.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs
Singam is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store