Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 18, 2013, 11:50 AM   #1
rodneywhopkins
macrumors newbie

Trouble Importing burned CDs to iTunes 11.0.1

For years I have been able to import CDs which I have burned on my home stereo from vinyl and other sources. Now that I have iTunes 11.0.1, whenever I try to do this I get a message that I have inserted a blank disc. I have a large collection of these burned disks, and would like to import most of them into itunes and put them on my ipod, but haven't been able to do so since updating iTunes to 11.0.1. Thanks in advance for any insights/solutions.
.... I have even put in CDs that I had imported previously, and am still told that I have inserted a blank disk, though the music from the first time i imported it has always been available, and the disk plays everywhere else.

Last edited by rodneywhopkins; Feb 18, 2013 at 03:06 PM. Reason: additional information
rodneywhopkins is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store