Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

teameurox

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
With the jailbreak out now is there anyone out there using the lightning to usb or lightning to sd card adapters with their iphone 5's?

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Jun 7, 2011
With the jailbreak out now is there anyone out there using the lightning to usb or lightning to sd card adapters with their iphone 5's?

The card adapter: CameraConnector, the only iPhone tool, MIGHT support at least listing / copying from the external storage - at least this is what they may mean in the latest update notes. The USB adapter with HID stuff: will test it some time (it worked just fine on the iPhone 4/4s/ipt4).

teameurox

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
Yeah I got the lightning to usb camera connector kit and am wanting to be able to read thumbdrive for files on my iphone 5

Are there any tweaks that will enable this ?

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Jul 10, 2008
Anyone have more info on this? I want to import pictures with the Lightning to SD Card adapter to my iPhone 5, is there a way to make this work! Or is it still only ipad compatible?

teameurox

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
Reup due to ios7 support now

Now since ios7 supports CCK (Lightning to USB) to be use on the iphone has any one been successful in getting it to mount a flash drive or storage device in ifile?

It still works flawlessly on my ipad mini 7.0.6 but is stating that the connected device USB 2.0FD is unsupported on my iPhone 5s

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.