Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Feb 18, 2013, 03:29 PM   #1
atcapple33
macrumors newbie

WDMB Live and AppleTV

I apologize if this has been asked before. I tried to do a forum search but couldn't quite find the answer.

I was curious how these two items would work together. I have just purchased a WDMB Live 3TB drive to store all my iTunes media on when it arrives. I'm curious if ATV would interface with the Western Digital drive or if there will be any difficulties others have encountered?

My goal is to not use the WD Passport 1TB anymore for my iTunes media. I want to store all of that on the WDMB Live and then be able to stream my movies or music through my TV using ATV. However, if there are interface problems between the two then I can always go with the WDTV.

Any recommendation or suggestions or answers are greatly appreciated in advance.

Thank you,
Ray
atcapple33 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater