Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wbensky

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 3, 2013
California
Post a pictures of anything that you really want, but you know is completely impossible for you to get :D. I think there was a topic like this already, but I looks like it is completely dead and buried.

Anyway, what I want:

Tesla Roadster:
Tesla+Roadster.jpg

2014 AMG

2014-mercedes-benz-e63-amg-s---01-opt.jpg

Fully Loaded Mac Pro:

macpro_inside.jpg

Gulfstream V:

Gulfstream-5-RG25CS9CNH-1024x768.jpg

And a more realistic one, Google Glass:

ap_google_glasses_kb_120627_wg.jpg

Enjoy!
:apple:

Nautilus007

macrumors 68030
Jul 13, 2007
U.S
Post a pictures of anything that you really want, but you know is completely impossible for you to get :D. I think there was a topic like this already, but I looks like it is completely dead and buried.

Anyway, what I want:

Tesla Roadster:

2014 AMG

Fully Loaded Mac Pro:

Gulfstream V:

And a more realistic one, Google Glass:

Enjoy!
:apple:

None of your dreams seem that unrealistic....

Caliber26

macrumors 68020
Sep 25, 2009
Orlando, FL
For this guy to cheat on his sourpuss wife and have a steamy affair with me while the whole thing (and their subsequent divorce) breaks out into a huge, over-sensationalized scandal and for our picture to be plastered on the cover of every tabloid for the next five years. Something the magniture of Brangelina but with a gay twist and a "leaked" sex video for added $hock value.

My gain: lots and lots of attention, paparazzi hounding me 24/7, Timberlake's yummy body, our very own reality show on the E! Network, and lots of money.

Kim Kardashian: eat your heart out, baby.

justin-timberlake-2013-open.jpeg

Last edited:

Ddyracer

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2009
This beauty looks better than the Aventador. And it should at 3.4 M usd. With a choice of diamonds, sapphire, and other precious gems, integrated in the headlights.

2013-LYKAN-HyperSport-Supercar-by-W-Motors-2.jpg

Oh and, i would love this RV

elemment-palazzo.jpg

Last edited:

Squilly

macrumors 68020
Nov 17, 2012
PA
This beauty looks better than the Aventador. And it should at 3.4 M usd. With a choice of diamonds, sapphire, and other precious gems, integrated in the headlights.

Oh and, i would love this RV

That is a sexy car... right on par with the Aventador.

macgeek18

macrumors 68000
Sep 8, 2009
Northern California
A man can have his dreams right? The MBP might happen in like 3 more years when my current computer hits like 6 years old. Can't justify another 2K into a computer. The P-51 is a dream never will happen, the GT500 will for sure never happen.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 751
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 735
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 758
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.