Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > App Store Business, Legal and Marketıng

Old Feb 20, 2013, 08:35 AM   #1
s.horsfield
macrumors regular

iTunes Connect Sales Data

Hey,

I've just posted my first somewhat successful app and I've got my first monthly sales report. It first appeared on the App Store on the 7th of January. How do the months run? Is it using the Fiscal Calendar? Is it running from the 7th of January to the 7th of February? Is it from the 1st to the 31st? May sound like a dumb question but I couldn't find anything useful after a quick search
s.horsfield is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2013, 09:01 AM   #2
ArtOfWarfare
macrumors 603

Send a message via Skype™ to ArtOfWarfare
On the iTunes Connect website, go to your payments and fiscal report, then look at the bottom left corner of the page. There's a link to the calendar that they use.
ArtOfWarfare is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2013, 09:05 AM   #3
s.horsfield
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfWarfare View Post
On the iTunes Connect website, go to your payments and fiscal report, then look at the bottom left corner of the page. There's a link to the calendar that they use.
So they use the Fiscal Calendar

Thanks
s.horsfield is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > App Store Business, Legal and Marketıng