Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Oct 9, 2012, 07:55 PM   #1
Tomple
macrumors 6502a

Released my first mac app, ScreenDimmer, I think it may help some of you out!

Hey there MacRumors! I have just released my first mac app, ScreenDimmer. It gives you fine grained control over your brightness (though the use of a slider), but also allows you to selectively dim certain monitors in your setup instead of dimming all at once. This is great for watching movies or playing games, tasks where you want your focus to be on one screen rather then two (or three or more). You can download it here. If you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact me here or at my website. Thanks!
Atlas
Tomple is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2013, 10:47 PM   #2
madsylar
macrumors member

Thank you.

Your app does a great job of letting one manage the brightness in a dell monitor. Just what I wanted, cheers.
madsylar is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Tags
app, brightness, dual, monitor, screen