Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

creativedogmedia

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 26, 2011
Rented two movies last night and downloaded them. On flight now to Dominican Republic. They are taking up the space on my iPad but show no images for chapters and movie won't load. Is there a way to salvage this without having iTunes to resync with?

augustya

Suspended
Feb 17, 2012
Rented two movies last night and downloaded them. On flight now to Dominican Republic. They are taking up the space on my iPad but show no images for chapters and movie won't load. Is there a way to salvage this without having iTunes to resync with?

Please check the Movie type as in, if it is a format supported by iDevices. If is ok, try again uploading it.

Correction : If you have rented it from iTunes there is no question of it being in a different format. I guess your only option is again uploading it !

iThinkergoiMac

macrumors 68030
Jan 20, 2010
Terra
Please check the Movie type as in, if it is a format supported by iDevices. If is ok, try again uploading it.

Correction : If you have rented it from iTunes there is no question of it being in a different format. I guess your only option is again uploading it !

Uploading to where? Do you mean downloading?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.