Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Feb 23, 2013, 02:34 PM   #76
macUser2007
macrumors 65816
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC03 View Post
...
iOS is very simple and elegant yet powerful. One would be a fool to compromise this quality just because people are getting 'bored'.
...
They do should not look into some issues (not sure which), but most of it it's fine. The GUI is fine. It looks beautiful, it works smoothly.
I can think of a couple of major ones:

1. Multi-tasking: Not exactly UI, but important to user experience.

Try going for a walk with your iPhone while listening to music or a podcast, running a tracking app (to track your time, distance, speed, etc.) AND using a flashlight to see in the dark.

You simply CANNOT do this in iOS, while it's a no-brained in Android. And before someone starts ranting about battery life, this is a non-issue nowadays on Android.

Sure, you can do some of this with a jailbroken iOS device, but isn't the whole selling point of iOS its simplicity of use?

2. Allow more robust customization: I shouldn't have to jailbreak if I simply want 5 icons on the dock. And yes, maybe I do want a larger clock on the home screen, or whatever.

Sadly, it seems like Apple has left iOS to stagnate over the last few years, basically content to add stuff like pull-down notifications, which while definitely better looking than Android's, were also definitely copied from Android.
macUser2007 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 02:54 PM   #77
Snowy_River
macrumors 68020
 
Snowy_River's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Corvallis, OR
Send a message via AIM to Snowy_River Send a message via Yahoo to Snowy_River
Quote:
Originally Posted by vazquez1085 View Post
I sold my 16gb wifi only with screen protector and two cases yest for $400.00 in anticipation for this next gen iPad 5..Im really hoping it drops sooner than later
I really don't understand people who can do this. The iPad must really be just a toy for them. I use my iPad ALL THE TIME. I cannot imagine selling my old iPad until I have a new one in hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneDevice View Post
.. and the ability to store files in your own folders, and on that note any file you like. Most of the time I have to store video and documents in Dropbox.
This won't happen. The iOS is based in the premise of there not being a traditional filesystem. That said, I'm sure that Apple is working on different ways of enabling better filesharing between apps, which is ultimately what you want. And, I'm also sure that when Apple comes out with their version, there will be plenty if people who will love it and plenty who will hate it. Myself, I'll probably feel a bit of both toward it, seeing its strengths and its weaknesses. (But, then again, I'm someone who JBs just to be able to install iFile so I can have filesystem access for those odd times when the no-filesystem approach of iOS doesn't sit well with what I'm trying to do...)

Quote:
The Video app is a crippled store front on iOS. It's called video yet I can't use it to play video and have to store those in Photos?
I agree that the Videos app leaves a bit to be desired. But, it's really geared to work in conjunction with iTunes on a computer. They need to bring it more in line with the level of interface flexibility that iTunes 11 currently has. Also, as you noted, the ability to bring videos (movies, TV shows, etc) into it without either needing to buy them from the iTunes store or needing to sync them from iTunes on a computer would be great.

Quote:
Same with documents. Even PDFs of business notes and documents have to be stored in iBooks. Moronic.
GoodReader. Apple isn't trying to give you anything other than an app that can read PDFs for you, and iBooks does that just fine. If you want something better, look to your other options. GoodReader and iAnnotate are two very good ones.

Quote:
The settings app is a bloated unintuitive mess.
Not sure I really agree with you here. The settings app seems quite functional to me. Is it a little bloated? Well, yes, but that's because there are quite a few settings to be captured under this one umbrella. Perhaps it's time to look at new ways of organizing those settings, but I hardly see it as a horrendous issue.

Quote:
The text cursor is imprecise and terrible to move (see the many user created alternatives that are better).
I will certainly grant that the text cursor has some shortcomings, but it is quite functional. Note, I'm not arguing that considering alternatives is a bad idea, but simply that such a move, away from something that is not exactly broken, should be done with great caution.

Quote:
Safari still fails to work with many Web sites that a regular desktop browser has no issue with, and I'm not talking Flash either.
This surprises me. I rarely ever see issues with websites except Flash issues. Care to point out a site that has issues in mobile Safari? I'd like to see it.

Quote:
Newsstand store page has no search option (?!) ...
Yeah, I'm with you here. It's quite annoying that I cannot search exclusively for ezine content without it tripping into showing me ALL content...

Quote:
and many other instances where it looks stale and static.
Static and stale is not necessarily a bad thing. Just because you're getting bored with it doesn't mean it's not still the best way to do it... Just sayin'.

Quote:

Every mobile OS offers dynamic content now yet I'm still looking at the perfect weather in California, the full date can only be seen by opening iCal (how hard would it be to add it to the top bar for consistency on each page, it's been in OSX for a decade!) and access to airplane mode, wifi etc needs to be toggled through the settings menu instead of directly from anywhere.
I've thought about the fact that the icons for NewsStand magazines are based on the cover from the latest issue, so why can't things liked the weather app and the calendar app change to show the current weather/date. If Apple opened up the ability to customize the icon based on something (such as a notification), it could make the whole UI much more dynamic in one easy step.

Quote:

iOS was revolutionary when it was released 6 years ago but it's one area that Apple has left in 2007. It needs a lot of redesign and not just additional feature bloat and rebranding. They are just riding the brand name hardware wave as long as they can because people will buy it regardless of the UI design stagnation.
I don't think that it's fair to say that they left it in 2007. There have been an ongoing series of improvements as time has gone on. iOS 6 is certainly a better OS than iOS 3, for example.

I guess I fall somewhere between the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" and the "keep things fresh" standpoints. I look forward to the improvements that Apple brings, and I keep hoping that they will be significant enough to make me feel that I no longer have any motivation to consider JBing.
Snowy_River is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 03:19 PM   #78
snipper
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by powers74 View Post
I don't really ever use it since I have an early 2009 Octo for design work, but more and more I have my eyes on an iPad for sketching (the old Wacom 9x12 is feeling a little dated) and other productivity stuff, and I really like this new [iPadMini style] design. I haven't held a mini yet but I can definitely wait until they're both updated before I make a decision. Even still, I'm pretty excited!
I suggest you try before you buy. Sketching is very different on a (pressure sensitive) Wacom.
snipper is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 05:08 PM   #79
Fatalbert
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGrip View Post
Why does any of that matter to someebody who is going to put it into a case anyways?
Smaller iPad => smaller case.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowy_River View Post
This won't happen. The iOS is based in the premise of there not being a traditional filesystem. That said, I'm sure that Apple is working on different ways of enabling better filesharing between apps, which is ultimately what you want. And, I'm also sure that when Apple comes out with their version, there will be plenty if people who will love it and plenty who will hate it. Myself, I'll probably feel a bit of both toward it, seeing its strengths and its weaknesses. (But, then again, I'm someone who JBs just to be able to install iFile so I can have filesystem access for those odd times when the no-filesystem approach of iOS doesn't sit well with what I'm trying to do...)
Neither I nor anyone I know ever needs to have access to the filesystem in iOS for saving documents (except for hacking). What Apple just needs to do is allow people to save email attachments into a folder that maybe also has an option to mount on the PC system as a volume when connected. There's no need for the user to mess around with different folders in iOS.

Even so, I rarely find myself needing to save attachments. When I do, I have to use Dropbox, which is OK but still shouldn't be necessary.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by macUser2007 View Post
I can think of a couple of major ones:

1. Multi-tasking: Not exactly UI, but important to user experience.

Try going for a walk with your iPhone while listening to music or a podcast, running a tracking app (to track your time, distance, speed, etc.) AND using a flashlight to see in the dark.

You simply CANNOT do this in iOS, while it's a no-brained in Android. And before someone starts ranting about battery life, this is a non-issue nowadays on Android.
What are you talking about??? Have you ever TRIED doing this? You definitely can. iOS does have multitasking with some limitations but, of course, no ability to view two apps at once. You can run a music app in the background like Pandora and something that uses GPS like Google Maps and still use other apps. The iDevice could even be locked, and I've stuck Google Maps doing turn-by-turn in my pocket on bike rides before.

The limitations are a bit complicated. Basically, your app falls asleep soon after it is hidden unless you have permission to keep it awake. Music apps can stay awake forever. So can GPS apps. Others can wake up (if they wish to) if there is a significant change in location. The app's server can send push notifications if you allow it to. That's all I know off the top of my head.

And sorry, but I'm going to talk about battery life. I have an alpha testing app that tracks my location in the background, and it does use the battery pretty quickly. Even if you have a good battery, less usage is better! I think it's worth it in many cases but not with anything Zynga makes. And I wouldn't be surprised if Google Play had more of these battery-drainers.

Last edited by Fatalbert; Feb 23, 2013 at 05:17 PM.
Fatalbert is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 05:45 PM   #80
GenesisST
macrumors 65816
 
GenesisST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Where I live
Quote:
Originally Posted by komodrone View Post
nah these are for the iPad 6, which comes out 3 months after ipad 5
If the trend continues, the 9 will come out before the 8!
__________________
Kenmore microwave, Frigidaire oven, Fisher & Paykel fridge, LG washer & Dryer and Crane toilet
GenesisST is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 06:14 PM   #81
Dammit Cubs
macrumors 65816
 
Dammit Cubs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
This is great and all, but the bigger issue is the aging Operating system for Ipad/iphone. They need to really take a chance and change the game up if they want my money.

i've done bland for 4+ years, i'm done with it. But I always be a supporter of the Ipad/Iphone so bring the big guns now APPLE!!!
__________________
32GB Galaxy Nexus LTE Version
32GB wifi NEW iPad with Retina!!
2.4GHz 2010 Mac Mini
2012 15'' Macbook Pro 2.3/8/256 SSD with Retina
Dammit Cubs is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 07:42 PM   #82
inscrewtable
macrumors 6502a
 
inscrewtable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
When I saw the MiniSuit logo over the images it looked like MINISLUT for some reason. Sort of reminds me of the time when advertising a Clint Eastwood movie, in the far East his name was put up over the giant banner in all caps and the "L" and "I" were a bit close together.
inscrewtable is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 07:50 PM   #83
macUser2007
macrumors 65816
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatalbert View Post
...
What are you talking about??? Have you ever TRIED doing this? You definitely can. iOS does have multitasking with some limitations but, of course, no ability to view two apps at once....

...

And sorry, but I'm going to talk about battery life. I have an alpha testing app that tracks my location in the background, and it does use the battery pretty quickly.
Uhm, yes. I use a flashlight, GPS tracking app and podcast app virtually every day of the week for about an hour on my Google Nexus.

I still use the Google Nexus for my runs and leave the iPhone 5 in the car, because of the lack of multitasking in iOS -- not being able to run the flashlight is a deal-killer for me.

I have been too lazy to jailbreak my iPhone, since I did jailbreak my iPad 4 only to find that the Cydia community has largely stagnated in the last two years since I last jailbroke used iOS.

There is virtually nothing nowadays which makes it worth the hassle of jailbreaking, there is not even a decent keyboard app available on Cydia to replace the primitive and limited iOS stock keyboard.

And I don't know about your alpha app, but my aging Google Nexus has no problems whatsoever lasting through the day with push email (5 accounts), Skype ad the aforementioned GPS tracking app, podcast app and flashlight app all running at the same time at various times.

I do like my iPhone 5 much better in terms of hardware and some features of iOS, like pull-down notifications are better designed and implemented, but overall Android 4.1+ feels like a more modern and capable operating system.

I really hope Apple has some more significant iOS changes coming this year, other than just serving a slightly thinner iPad (which is also a good thing, of course).

Otherwise, with sets like the HTC One coming out (the first Android set, IMO, which looks like it can compete in terms of hardware design and finish with the iPhone), Apple is on track for a rapid decline.

Last edited by macUser2007; Feb 23, 2013 at 08:02 PM.
macUser2007 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 07:57 PM   #84
inscrewtable
macrumors 6502a
 
inscrewtable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobyh15 View Post
I agree. I think iOS 7 is more important than any hardware release this year. There needs to be some new, fresh features and maybe a shakeup in the look and feel of the OS.
Sometime I wonder how people manage to live with their own face for 80 years. Well I guess some try to alter it but most seem to struggle on.
inscrewtable is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 08:08 PM   #85
macUser2007
macrumors 65816
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by inscrewtable View Post
Sometime I wonder how people manage to live with their own face for 80 years. Well I guess some try to alter it but most seem to struggle on.
Seriously?

Geez, we wouldn't even have fire with that kind of brilliant thinking.
macUser2007 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 08:09 PM   #86
nws0291
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by macUser2007 View Post
Uhm, yes. I use a flashlight, GPS tracking app and podcast app virtually every day of the week for about an hour on my Google Nexus.

I still use the Google Nexus for my runs and leave the iPhone 5 in the car, because of the lack of multitasking in iOS -- not being able to run the flashlight is a deal-killer for me.

I have been too lazy to jailbreak my iPhone, since I did jailbreak my iPad 4 only to find that the Cydia community has largely stagnated in the last two years since I last jailbroke used iOS.

There is virtually nothing nowadays which makes it worth the hassle of jailbreaking, there is not even a decent keyboard app available on Cydia to replace the primitive and limited iOS stock keyboard.

And I don't know about your alpha app, but my aging Google Nexus has no problems whatsoever lasting through the day with push email (5 accounts), Skype ad the aforementioned GPS tracking app, podcast app and flashlight app all running at the same time at various times.

I do like my iPhone 5 much better in terms of hardware and some features of iOS, like pull-down notifications are better designed and implemented, but overall Android 4.1+ feels like a more modern and capable operating system.

I really hope Apple has some more significant iOS changes coming this year, other than just serving a slightly thinner iPad (which is also a good thing, of course).

Otherwise, with sets like the HTC One coming out (the first Android set, IMO, which looks like it can compete in terms of hardware design and finish with the iPhone), Apple is on track for a rapid decline.
You are using your phone wrong. I just used the flashlight app while streaming pandora and GPS tracking via Wahoo fitness.
nws0291 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 08:20 PM   #87
sonicpace
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Apple better hurry up and announce their new iPad(s). Their competition is heating up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HmTviZEW3Y

http://www.engadget.com/2013/02/23/s...ote-8-preview/
sonicpace is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 08:32 PM   #88
Glideslope
macrumors 68020
 
Glideslope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleScruff1 View Post
Maybe they're changing the connector again.
Na, ramping up for the 10's of Millions of sales monthly. Investing more cash "off Shore" where it should be.

I'm looking foward to the Galaxy Note 8 with 2.5 hrs Batt Life.
__________________
“There is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare. ” Sun Tzu
Glideslope is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 08:34 PM   #89
Yamcha
macrumors 68000
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Oh God, when will Apple stop updating iPads so frequently ? =/. Every six months is insanity. How about we start focusing on improving iOS? It's still falling behind in terms of features.

Let's be real, iOS is the fastest & most stable mobile platform, & as far as I'm concerned there is no real competition. That's why I don't understand what's Apple's fascination with updating the hardware every six months. It's not needed! We need some awesome features!

Even BlackBerry has gotten something right, they've at least accomplished multi-tasking really well, better then any other company so far. Double tapping the home button isn't multi-tasking, It's just annoying =P.
__________________
iMac 27" | Intel Core i5 3.2GHz | 8GB Memory | 1TB Hard Drive | GeForce GTX 675MX 1GB | OSX Mavericks 10.9.1 | Windows 8.1 64-Bit
Yamcha is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 08:43 PM   #90
sonicpace
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glideslope View Post
I'm looking foward to the Galaxy Note 8 with 2.5 hrs Batt Life.
I'm personally waiting for the iPad 5, but if Apple doesn't announce something soon, I will probably buy the Galaxy Note 8.0. I won't wait until October and I highly doubt Apple will, as well, otherwise it is going to be a very dry Spring for them.

The S Pen is really more useful on a tablet this size and is the stand out feature and reason to purchase this tablet, in my opinion.

As for battery life, I doubt it will be 2.5 hours. I can't comment much on the battery life on the Note 8.0, with it just being announced and all, but it does have a 4,600mAh battery.
sonicpace is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2013, 01:03 AM   #91
coolspot18
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC03 View Post
iOS is very simple and elegant yet powerful. One would be a fool to compromise this quality just because people are getting 'bored'.

Widgets, tiles, hubs, whatever: they're not better, they're different! I think the superior notification system of iOS combined with a static grid is the most powerful and elegant GUI one can imagine.
iOS needs new features - it's not only getting stale, but also lacking features.

For one, it needs new, faster, input methods like Swype.

Multi-tasking can be further improved; perhaps side-by-side apps.
coolspot18 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2013, 02:18 AM   #92
macUser2007
macrumors 65816
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by nws0291 View Post
You are using your phone wrong. I just used the flashlight app while streaming pandora and GPS tracking via Wahoo fitness.
I'd love to be proven wrong, but as far as I know, Apple does not permit any flashlight apps to run in the background.

Please provide the flashlight app's name.
macUser2007 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2013, 02:26 AM   #93
Atomic54
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: World of Mac's
I hate the new look for apple, iPad mini, iPhone 5, the current gen of iPods, Tim Cook is ruining Apple in my opinion. I Just hope he dose not ruin Mac's!
Atomic54 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2013, 03:30 AM   #94
Rogifan
macrumors 604
 
Rogifan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic54 View Post
I hate the new look for apple, iPad mini, iPhone 5, the current gen of iPods, Tim Cook is ruining Apple in my opinion. I Just hope he dose not ruin Mac's!
What exactly is it that you hate?
__________________
"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." - William F. Buckley, Jr.
Rogifan is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2013, 06:29 AM   #95
Chlloret
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicpace View Post
I'm personally waiting for the iPad 5, but if Apple doesn't announce something soon, I will probably buy the Galaxy Note 8.0. I won't wait until October and I highly doubt Apple will, as well, otherwise it is going to be a very dry Spring for them.

The S Pen is really more useful on a tablet this size and is the stand out feature and reason to purchase this tablet, in my opinion.

As for battery life, I doubt it will be 2.5 hours. I can't comment much on the battery life on the Note 8.0, with it just being announced and all, but it does have a 4,600mAh battery.
That was probably an ironic remark. I'm sure if you turn the sceen brightness down, shut down a core or two, unplug GPS,BT and WiFi, do not run any apps and limit the volume to a wisper, you can get close to double that.

I write this on the iPad mini (no Probs with Battery life) and have the Nexus7 here as an Android test gadget. Thinking that Samsung can only be worse, I would not recommend the Note. The Nexus is good considering the price (its a toy compared to the iPad mini) but Samsung seems to simply ask for twice or more money but is not delivering as my original 700 Euro GalaxyTab shows. Still under warranty and worthless.

Never again Samsung
Chlloret is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2013, 10:31 AM   #96
quietstormSD
macrumors 6502a
 
quietstormSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
still too soon
__________________
Early 2011 13" MBP 2.3GHz Intel Core i5; iPhone 4S 32GB white on at&t; iPod Shuffle 4th gen; iPad Air WIFI 32GB silver/white

Twitter: @KarchaInSD
quietstormSD is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2013, 12:47 PM   #97
Fatalbert
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by macUser2007 View Post
Uhm, yes. I use a flashlight, GPS tracking app and podcast app virtually every day of the week for about an hour on my Google Nexus.
Have you ever tried doing it on your iPhone? It's intentionally possible to do that.
Fatalbert is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2013, 12:54 PM   #98
Mike MA
macrumors 6502a
 
Mike MA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany, Europe
If true this will be my first iPad
__________________
Macbook Air 13" (late 2010) - Apple TV2 - Time Capsule - Galaxy S4
Mike MA is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2013, 12:57 PM   #99
AdonisSMU
macrumors 65816
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by macUser2007 View Post
I can think of a couple of major ones:

1. Multi-tasking: Not exactly UI, but important to user experience.

Try going for a walk with your iPhone while listening to music or a podcast, running a tracking app (to track your time, distance, speed, etc.) AND using a flashlight to see in the dark.

You simply CANNOT do this in iOS, while it's a no-brained in Android. And before someone starts ranting about battery life, this is a non-issue nowadays on Android.

Sure, you can do some of this with a jailbroken iOS device, but isn't the whole selling point of iOS its simplicity of use?

2. Allow more robust customization: I shouldn't have to jailbreak if I simply want 5 icons on the dock. And yes, maybe I do want a larger clock on the home screen, or whatever.

Sadly, it seems like Apple has left iOS to stagnate over the last few years, basically content to add stuff like pull-down notifications, which while definitely better looking than Android's, were also definitely copied from Android.
How is nike able to do it with their app?
AdonisSMU is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2013, 02:39 PM   #100
Fatalbert
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdonisSMU View Post
How is nike able to do it with their app?
They're able to because he is wrong. iOS has multitasking, contrary to popular belief. That's one of the major points of the iOS 4 update. It's just not side-by-side GUI multitasking, which I would very much like to see on the iPad.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicpace View Post
Apple better hurry up and announce their new iPad(s). Their competition is heating up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HmTviZEW3Y

http://www.engadget.com/2013/02/23/s...ote-8-preview/
“If you see a stylus, they blew it.”
XD

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by macUser2007 View Post
Seriously?

Geez, we wouldn't even have fire with that kind of brilliant thinking.
Humans didn't create fire, but we wouldn't have any electronics.
Fatalbert is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC