Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 25, 2013, 09:11 AM   #1
Velovideo
macrumors newbie

Rewrapping and re connecting footage in Final Cut Pro X

I will go on a long trip and make lot's of videos. During this trip I will start editing a bit just to sort all the footage. So this means all my AVCHD footage will be unwrapped into huge mov files. When I'm done I want to safe storage space so I trow away my unwrapped mov files and keep the compromised AVCHD files. I also want to safe all the project info of the work I did in pre-editing. I'll work completely on a external scratch disk and have a backup disk running with it.

- Can I re-connect all the AVCHD files back to the project easy and quick?
- Because I don't completely understand how FCP X is working in the background. What steps do I have to take.

Thank you!!!
Velovideo is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store