Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jj47

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 16, 2012
Anyone know of a clock app like liveclock that shows the actual time on the icon?
I would use this one except it doesn't work well with Auxo.

Thanks

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
Anyone know of a clock app like liveclock that shows the actual time on the icon?
I would use this one except it doesn't work well with Auxo.

Thanks

I believe Ryan Petrich is the only developer to create a live clock for the stock clock app. It doesn't work with Auxo? That's strange. Has the live clock tweak been updated for iOS 6.x?

Norinion

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2010
I believe Ryan Petrich is the only developer to create a live clock for the stock clock app. It doesn't work with Auxo? That's strange. Has the live clock tweak been updated for iOS 6.x?

Yes, it was updated for iOS 6. It changes all the icon, so including the one in the multitasking dock, even with Auxo.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
Yes, it was updated for iOS 6. It changes all the icon, so including the one in the multitasking dock, even with Auxo.

Oh no kidding huh? So because it completely changes the icon, Auxo has a hard time handling it in the app switcher and therefore doesn't work properly? I didn't know that. I don't use either of those tweaks. Thanks for teaching me something new!

Norinion

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2010
Oh no kidding huh? So because it completely changes the icon, Auxo has a hard time handling it in the app switcher and therefore doesn't work properly? I didn't know that. I don't use either of those tweaks. Thanks for teaching me something new!

actually, Auxo and the LiveClock works fine. but it just looks like this

Attachments

• IMG_1644.PNG
    IMG_1644.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 81
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.